Ambrokenallover Ambrokenallover 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

have mercy on yourself

Best Answer

Examine yourself as well and try to figure out why you want him back. If you were sexually involved with him, then part of the reason could be you are addicted to him on a biochemical level. Clean your clothes and place thoroughly to get rid of his essence.

Best Answer

yeah making love with him was incredibly waaaaw,,, and yes am addicted to making love to him, never felt like this with anyone,,, its not sex, its warm love in bed,,, i guess half the reason i cant let go or resist going back to him, is sexual chemistry as u say,,, but how can i stop this ?

Best Answer

Time will help as well as finding someone else. The best thing you can do is to cleanse all your things of his smell and to put away or get rid of things that remind you of him. Rearrange your furniture as well. Go for a new beginning.

Best Answer

it makes me sick in my stomach, smelling his smell, i already did get rid of everything and cleaned everything...but the problem is i do keep longing for the feeling i felt with him :( the longing turns everything upside down!

Best Answer

i remember a biker broad saying to a heart broken woman the best way to get over a man is to get under a an other man

Best Answer

loool, i tried this too, but later things didnt go with the new guy, or any other guy, i tried other serious relationships, all get screwed up! guess i cant make it up with other guys cuz i still love him

Best Answer

focus on other places in your life.....your job, your hobbies, your friends, your children....fill your life with things that are good...make yourself happy. If there is emptiness in your life, you will end up longing for him and then may act on those needs.

Best Answer

yes even if am busy here and there...its all about longing,,, i always do long for him, long for the moments and feelings... what should i do about the longing?

Best Answer

I sometimes long for a person who I have had no contact with for 18 years. I was completely drawn to her....but in a way that was unhealthy. Time did not completely erase the longing, but made it more manageable. Having no contact was helpful for me. Talking to friends and getting their support is also helpful.

Best Answer

yeah i know

Best Answer

You don't need his ***, you can find a greater love that you deserve :)

Best Answer

i cant love any other guy! when i get in other relationship, i cant love them!

Best Answer

No you don't,because you deserve better and your no 1 not your ex,he's a looser and he's no good.

Best Answer