I don't want to tell my personal details (i.e my address , phone , photo , name ) and don't want to show my photo , so that means i m fake .....?? if its so , then i don't know what to say........i am here to share something in my life , my mom dad and my family don't know about it , i was abused , i couldn't tell anyone , so i joined here ......you don't have to believe me , i understand , i can't give you proof , but many ppl told me i m real , not fake after talking to me , today someone just said that to me , not real , i don't want to hear good stuff , but i said true , because of me , i need a place to vent , not for relationship or anything ..... i blocked him (Sidheart1987)
richa12345678 richa12345678 22-25, F 24 Answers Jan 24, 2012

You have to go with your gut instinct. But, if you;re talking about people pressuring you to reveal personal photos ar data you don't feel comfortable sharing, then I'd say be careful, people have no right to expect you to reveal more than you feel safe with, and if they routinely try to apply pressure, don't deal with them.

Best Answer

don't know how to thank you .....thanks

Best Answer

When in doubt about someone, don't make yourself vulnerable. You can't always be right, you can't always protect yourself from being hurt or used, but err on the side of safety whenever you're unsure.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

It's something you need to figure out yourself. Some might say that 'A' is a fake simply because they don't like 'A' and, in reality, don't know a thing about 'A'. There are those who spend time gossiping about fakes who are likely to be *more* a fake than the person they accuse.<br />
You have to learn to discern, I'm afraid, because it's the only way. The *best* person to find out who's-who is ... You :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

In the context of where you write more information: It doesn't matter what people say about you. You can take the compliments of those who offer them and you can take those who might want to 'dis' you too. It's being in the understanding that those who say 'nice things' may not be who they are ... as much as they may be who they say they are, so you take the comments lightly until such a time you feel you can take them to heart. But however this works for you, encouraging words are *exactly* that. If a person writes something that encourages you, then this is all good because it helps you with your day and how you feel with your day. Bad comments aren't worth bothering with; something you should learn (and *will* learn) to take on the chin. I think this is more about what you write than it is about what you want to give to someone in confidence. Take the compliments for what they are to *you*, take advice for what it is to *you*; you don't need to go any deeper than this unless you want to do; personal contact is a different issue and requires that you be careful in what you are prepared to give away in absolute *trust*. Hoping all goes well with you :) ~F~

Best Answer

like your answer :) you r right actually....but he didn't say bad words , he asked my location , and i replied before , today he told me he didn't think i m from that place ......and asked why didn't i tell him my good name ?

Best Answer

and said "you joined group you don't like fake people and you are fake itself "

Best Answer

You are asking a guy who calls himself a squirrel, and the Squirrel says: Don't worry about it. You are not required to give a detailed review of your life to anyone. Being real does not mean having to air your dirty laundry in public. <br />
Also, if anyone asks for your phone or address over the internet, then that person is a pervy. Better stay away from those folks.

Best Answer

friendship depends on trust . i trust you and i know that u r a nice friend..i dont need your personal details.. i just want you to be happy always

Best Answer

You shouldn't show your own photo, and you shouldn't divulge personal detail easily. Avoid anyone here that is pushing you to do so. <br />
The real fakes here usually let their masks slip eventually. I treat everyone like they're real until they prove me wrong. I just always keep my real personal stuff personal, though.

Best Answer

thank you so much :) me too

Best Answer

Then don't reveal your information and just keep everything hidden inside. Other than that, I suppose the only other option is to actually conversant with people. You can determine if they're fake or real by their responds.

Best Answer

only share what you feel comfortable with sharing. i don't post everything and i don't show my picture, but it doesn't mean i'm fake.

Best Answer

okay.....I post my stories , my abuse stories , but didn't want to tell my location , address , phone , name and photo......just because of the fact that i can't trust anyone , kinda afraid and my family don't know about it :((

Best Answer

i'm glad you didn't post that personal information!!! never post private stuff like that, it doesn't make you fake if you don't.

Best Answer

look if you like someone, then it really doesnt matter if they are so called fake

Best Answer

hmm...right

Best Answer

or really fake?

Best Answer

I am a real ghost all the others that claim such nonsense is not.

Best Answer

assume everyone is fake here unless proven otherwise. You don't have to post anything youre not comfortable with, just be honest in what you do post

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Then dont say anything if you dont want to reveal your self unless you can make up a fake persona and stick to it.My guess is you cant because you only have what you have really experienced if life to share w/others.Maybe you are just too worried about nothing.

Best Answer

scared

Best Answer

you are overreacting.Nothing to be scared about.

Best Answer