You can only buy clothes at thrift stores, smell like patchouli, and you have to like Harry Potter.

Best Answer

dont you mean harry redkapp?

Best Answer

dont you mean harry redknapp?

Best Answer

Paganism is like christianity : essentially an umbrella term for a whole bunch of different organizations and religions, some almost exactly the same, but with different names and others that couldn't be more different.

Best Answer

That does make me think, christianity at tad later the in time to pagans buy not quite sure how many hundreds of years. So pagans and Christianaty do not really mix. So classing them both as the same is not correct. Chistianity one god, Pagans not that one god

Best Answer

You misunderstood. What I meant by that is that there are tons of different groups classified as pagan, but many of them are VERY different. In the same way, there are many different groups classified as Christian that believe some very different things. Christians are more unified in their beliefs than pagans generally are, but my point was that paganism is not one unified religion. It is many religions grouped together under a common name.

Best Answer

Watch The Wickerman. (original , not the crap yank remake).

Best Answer

what are you on about lad?

Best Answer