I just don't know what to think anymore.. Just be honest. It won't hurt me anymore than I already am.
PuddingCupOkay PuddingCupOkay 16-17 17 Answers Mar 2 in Community

Hmm, we got a problem here... There is nothing wrong with you! You are living a different life than most children of your age. Being a teen mom is tough, extremely tough. Not, because of your beautiful baby. He or she is keeping you together! A lot of people these days are judging each other what they see, and don't think about the story of every single person. So again, there is nothing wrong with you. You are living a different life, but you are still all normal. I wish you a lot of happiness and a great future for both of you! I saw on your profile that you are a teen mom, I assumed that's what troubling you.

Best Answer

You are human. You are young, you are living in a confused world with poor leadership. You have a lot on your plate and likely fearful. Very understandable.

Best Answer

good answer :) And the answer is nothing is wrong with you :)

Best Answer

If you're feeling down, it's possibly post-partum depression. Which is really a mighty kick in the crotch by all accounts, and I don't envy you if so.<br />
If that's the case, then it can very be hard to get the level of self-awareness to realize that you aren't the walking bag of poop that you see yourself as, and that it's just the neurochemicals in your brain making you feel that way (I say "just": these are massively powerful hormones that you're essentially powerful in the face of, and no small thing at all!). And even if you reach that realization, it's still hard to get motivated to seek the help from a doc to get the brain-balancing meds to let you get back on an even keel and back to being the loving happy mom that you had expected and hoped to be.

Best Answer

"essentially powerful" -> "essentially powerless", let me edit my posts, you naughty website, you!

Best Answer

1 you need to believe in Yourself. You Can Make it. Whatever Life Throws at you , You Can Get Thru it. Whatever is out of balance can be corrected.

Best Answer

How can we tell you what's wrong with you when we don't know you?<br />
Ask your parents.

Best Answer

It's called being a teenager.

Best Answer

your looking for others to point out your faults. Thats one.

Best Answer

You are currently in the most confusing time in your life...not a child, but not yet an adult. Just hold on and enjoy the ride...things will clear up in a couple years.

Best Answer

I would like to help you<br />
But I don't know what's going on

Best Answer

We need to know what you think. Tell us what you believe is wrong.... maybe we can help...

Best Answer

Can you tell me what you think is wrong with you? And I'll tell you what I think? I have a good mind, so I don't think it will hurt you :)

Best Answer