http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/=Oyℰ-HoYℰ=-ℭaLL~SUNNY-(-Mahipalpur-ℰsℭorTS-+98II67883O-ℰsℭorT-SℰrVIℭℰ-In-Mahipalpur-AngℰℭY/3150254
HavingFun138 HavingFun138 46-50, M 5 Answers Mar 15 in Community

yea it's ****** get yourself one and do things to her and on her. I'd get one of them cu.m dumpsters if I was closer and hit it. Talk down and tell her how low I think she is and how I have no respect for her, I just want a warm cu.nt to fu.ck and dump a load in her then I'm out before she rubs off on me and I catch something and have to take random di.cks from anyone no matter how much they make me wanna puke. I just smile and tell them how big their little di.ck is and how wet the make me, smile, suck their nasty stinky di.ck and fondle ball.s, lick his dirty as.s and finger the hairy hole while lying to him saying is hot and manly to get as.s fingered by girl sucking co.ck. all for about 50 bucks. Then walk around with his load on me and sweat on my ti.ttys and body stinking as I'm about to fu.ck another nasty fat as.s dude in pantie.s

Best Answer

i can translate it easily:<br />
money money money, give us your money now!

Best Answer