*astrology, if you are going to correct my vocabulary thanks. But if someone already commented, please don't comment again!! o.o
Koncvela15 Koncvela15 13-15, F 14 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Stars do not make us who we are. Life experiences do. So the only way to see if someone is right for you is to spend time with them and get to know some of their life experiences.

Best Answer

Astrology at best is a pseudo science at worst is just superstition. Commonly people will use astrology as a quick answer or excuse as to why things are the way they are. It is something that can be fun to speculate on but it is hardly a method to use for concrete answers.

Best Answer

Its Astrology and a load of old B.S.

Best Answer

In fact astrology has a few hints.

Best Answer

There is ZERO credibility to astrology....

Best Answer

Don't say what you don't know

Best Answer

yourbro: "Don't say what you don't know"
I repeat... There is ZERO credibility to astrology.... I know.. and I am 100 percent sure.

Best Answer

That isn't astronomy.

Best Answer

*astrology I believe there is, just google those two signs and you'll find it :D

Best Answer

GOOGLE has it all! 0.0

Best Answer

Sure does! Did you find it? :D

Best Answer

yep xP

Best Answer

It's astrology, not astronomy, and I consider it more a guideline then a written-in-stone rule. Having said that, Aries and taurus are one of the least reccommended couples.

Best Answer

First of all it's astrology, second of all it doesn't have all answer, but it has lots of them. Astrology is never wrong only astrologers are and those that you have said right now are only sun signs, which mean just little.

Best Answer

Yes astrology has all the answers unlike things like logic and science

Best Answer