rain777 rain777 41-45, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Religion

Yes, but God's favor is not an all-or-nothing type of thing. If you lose His favor, you lose some of it, you do not lose all of it until you are damned in hell. You lose and/or gain SOME of God's favor by everything you think, say, or do.

Best Answer

Evil thoughts are the same as evil deeds. But what is important is keeping Gods forgivness irrespective of your thoughts.

One is not saved by avoiding sin. One is saved by being forgiven their sins.

Best Answer

If it is so easy to lose, is it worth having?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No. Acting on it might.

Best Answer

Only if you believe in a god in the first place. Then you are free to conjure up as many good- or bad thoughts on the subject that you care to do.

Best Answer

Yeah, God's like, the inventor of thoughtcrime.

Best Answer

I hope not. I just stubbed my toe on a briefcase.

Best Answer

God is always here for us. He never abandons us, we abandon him

Best Answer

True but one of the fruitage of the Holy Spirit is self control. What you think about does control decision. Proverb 4:23. We must control our thinking because God reads the heart and he determines if you worthy or unworthy.

Best Answer

I was brought up in the Jewish faith, but I'm don't follow any religion. I try to live a spiritual life and mine is tithe god if my understanding.

Best Answer

I don't believe in God.

Best Answer