Post
was wondering how can they? not killer bees regular bees
CaliGurl2007 CaliGurl2007 22-25, F 20 Answers Jan 13, 2010

Your Response

Cancel

I got stung by one bee once on my head when I was little... it got tangled in my hair... I thought I was going to die :(<br />
but alas I did not :D It hurt though and i didn't like the bee that did it!!<br />
<br />
If you got stung by enough bees I am sure you could or if you got stung anywhere near the breathing apparatus and the swelling was huge<br />
<br />
or you could get stung and then with shock run away and into something deadly!... *shrugs*

Best Answer

I have been sting by a black bee on my back a lot of times and did not remove it and now I have breathing problems and I don't think I'm allergic to bees what do I do ???

Best Answer

1st killer bees are only killer because they are about 1000 times more aggressive than a regular bee and swarm much easier... You can die from bee stings if you are not allergic if you get stung enough... Depending on your sensitivity to their venom determines how many stings it would take... Someone mentioned getting stug in the troat while swallowing a bee... That could certainly cause you problems depending on where in the throat you were stug such as on the epiglotis... That could conceivably cause it to swell to a point that it blocked off your trachea...

Best Answer

I don´t know but they can be deadly annoying.

Best Answer

Some people with weak hearts have died that way, but it's very rare. Otherwise, no..

Best Answer

if you accidentally swallowed a bee it could sting you in the throat and that would probably kill you

Best Answer

Maybe if you were having open heart surgery outdoors and a few bees stung you right on the heart!

Best Answer

Only if you get stung by a whole lot of bees.

Best Answer

NO>THE ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK THAT U GET FROM THE BEE STINGS IS WHAT IS DEADLY CAUSED BY AN ALLERGIC REACTION

Best Answer

I have heard of people puuting down an open soft drink and when they picked it up and drank out o fit next, they swallowed a bee, and got stung inside their throat, swelling then became an issue as for breathing, this is probably just as bad as the bee passing all the way through their system and stinging them on the inside of their other end

Best Answer

killer bees come in crazy huge swarms, and are very aggressive. regular bees are just mean unorganized pacifists

Best Answer

if the bee that stung you have took bath in some deadly poison that surely the sting can kill you

Best Answer

If you got stung enough, sure.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Im a "trying to be Bee Keeper" and over the past four years of starting, I have gone thru every single 'user error' possible. I am not allergic to bee's. I dont mind being stung as I have arthritis, so it helps a bit. One time I got stung 23x and I took lots of Benedryl, was sore, only two stings swelled.

Last week, my four box high stacked hive flipped over in a storm. I got stung about 50x. I did get stung under my eyes which does give you the worst swelling of any place. So, I got stung many many times on my face and skull. Day 1-I looked like I was beat up by Mike Tyson, Day 2 Mike Tyson & Mohammed Ali. I looked like a horrible plastic surgery gone bad. Day 3- I looked almost human again (closer to a beach boardwalk Characature), but I was pretty sure I was near death... but I was not, it was all the venom going into my lymph nodes. It felt like I had the worst flu of my entire life. I felt like I should of had a fever of 105+, but I had none. It was like the venom was seeping down my body to the closest lymph node to that sting. My skin hurt, teeth, hair, jaw, throat, neck and shoulders, excruciating pain that I have never felt before. I put TigerBalm all over my body (NOT FACE) and it actually worked. Tiger Balm is very menthol, so I was very hesitant to use it and I would not of ever put it on me on the first few days, as Im sure that would of really hurt.

I reviewed online, talked to beekeepers and talked to doctors and EMT's and basically until your breathing is an issue, there is not a lot they can do.... except lots of benedryl. I would think if it happened to me again, I would go to the ER, but two EMT's have told me until your breathing is closing in, you just get liquid benedryl. Liquid works faster if you can obtain liquid. If you are not allergic to bee's and you use an epipen, you can have horrible effects to your heart (thats a huge debate to use or not use, EMT's treat more people that use EPI pens when they dont need to and it turns into a speedy heart rate that can lead to heart attack) , so I think Im bordering on not being allergic, to going to be allergic soon BUT WHO KNOWS? It could of just been about the volume of stings. I still think I would go to the ER next time if I got stung this much. Id rather play safe then sorry, I mean dead. I would do anything in the world to make sure DAY 3 never happened to me again, day 3 was worse then the actual bee stings.

Yes, I will be carrying an EpiPen with me forever now. User Error Clearly Noted!!! But Im not convinced Im allergic and Im not convinced I should of NOT gone to the ER. Regardless of what Im convinced, I will be going to the ER if it happens again.

SAVE THE BEE's!!!! If anyone wants to know, I did save them!!! Just not myself.

Best Answer

i just got sting by an orange bee, and it really hurts!! am i going to die????????

Best Answer

Related Questions