was wondering how can they? not killer bees regular bees
CaliGurl2007 CaliGurl2007 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 13, 2010

if you have a few hundred / thousands of bee stings at one time, yes it can put you into cardiac arrest.

Best Answer

I got stung by one bee once on my head when I was little... it got tangled in my hair... I thought I was going to die :(

but alas I did not :D It hurt though and i didn't like the bee that did it!!

If you got stung by enough bees I am sure you could or if you got stung anywhere near the breathing apparatus and the swelling was huge

or you could get stung and then with shock run away and into something deadly!... *shrugs*

Best Answer

I have been sting by a black bee on my back a lot of times and did not remove it and now I have breathing problems and I don't think I'm allergic to bees what do I do ???

Best Answer

1st killer bees are only killer because they are about 1000 times more aggressive than a regular bee and swarm much easier... You can die from bee stings if you are not allergic if you get stung enough... Depending on your sensitivity to their venom determines how many stings it would take... Someone mentioned getting stug in the troat while swallowing a bee... That could certainly cause you problems depending on where in the throat you were stug such as on the epiglotis... That could conceivably cause it to swell to a point that it blocked off your trachea...

Best Answer

I don´t know but they can be deadly annoying.

Best Answer

Some people with weak hearts have died that way, but it's very rare. Otherwise, no..

Best Answer

if you accidentally swallowed a bee it could sting you in the throat and that would probably kill you

Best Answer

Maybe if you were having open heart surgery outdoors and a few bees stung you right on the heart!

Best Answer

Only if you get stung by a whole lot of bees.

Best Answer

NO>THE ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK THAT U GET FROM THE BEE STINGS IS WHAT IS DEADLY CAUSED BY AN ALLERGIC REACTION

Best Answer

I have heard of people puuting down an open soft drink and when they picked it up and drank out o fit next, they swallowed a bee, and got stung inside their throat, swelling then became an issue as for breathing, this is probably just as bad as the bee passing all the way through their system and stinging them on the inside of their other end

Best Answer

killer bees come in crazy huge swarms, and are very aggressive. regular bees are just mean unorganized pacifists

Best Answer

if the bee that stung you have took bath in some deadly poison that surely the sting can kill you

Best Answer

If you got stung enough, sure.

Best Answer

i just got sting by an orange bee, and it really hurts!! am i going to die????????

Best Answer