peacenmusic22 peacenmusic22 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Yes, I feel we're partially a culmination of all of our social interactions.

Best Answer

I think in any relationship it's easy to lose little pieces of ourself because we want to make the other one happy. TRUTH....if we give away the important parts of ourselves, we will slowly die inside. I'm glad you are seeing the change. Now you are the only one who can know if you are changing because you are growing or because you are losing yourself in the other person. Self examination is real good! Good Luck!

Best Answer

I have seen people change when they become married, some more docile and others more aggressive,

Best Answer

Definitely.I realised that when breaking up a long term relationship. It changed the way I was dressing and what I was tolerating from him.I find myself like waken up since the broke up. I am more confident, but not more or less social than before. On a long term though I think we become the reflection of the other

Best Answer

If yur not STRONG enough ....ABSOLUTELY

Best Answer

Who Are You? the talkative one or the silenced one

Best Answer

I think so, yes.

Best Answer