Its narrated in braille

Best Answer

can you close your eyes and give me bj ?

Best Answer

It depends on when they lost their sight. If they lost it too early, then no they will not have visual input in their dreams. People who can see can also lose the images when they dream too if they have a stroke or head injury that affects certain parts of their brain (it's really, really rare).

Best Answer

Most researchers believe that people who are blind from birth or who become blind in infancy do not see in their dreams. They do not retain visual imagery because it was never acquired in the first place.However, those blinded in childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, or afterwards usually do see in their dreams. "They often retain visual imagery in their waking life and in their dreams,"

Best Answer

Not blind I just don't have magic freak powers tom read my parents minds<br />
I'm a real human like the ones in the books they gave freak shows in high school <br />
Hahaha remember ? Lol

Best Answer

I have read if a person has sight before going blind yes they do see in their dreams otherwise they dream using other senses like in life

Best Answer

Oblivious not because they have nothing to ba<x>se their dreams off of.

Best Answer

my sister asked me this question about two weeks ago.

Best Answer

i heard they can see in their dreams

Best Answer