i have run out of cat food and the shops are shut. i am vegetarian so there's no meat in the house. i think they'd probably like it but will it make them sick?
lifedreamer lifedreamer 26-30, F 8 Answers Feb 6, 2010

My cat loved raw eggs.. I told the vet about it. He said, "OMG cook the cat's eggs--he could get salmonella." So I guess scrambled is good--my cat won't eat cooked eggs.<br />
He kills mice--I didn't mention that to the vet- I refuse to cook mice.

Best Answer

Yes, but cook them first! Lots of people supplement kitten and puppies food with cooked eggs.

Best Answer

yep, whenever my cat didn't feel good I gave him an egg w a little milk....

Best Answer

They eat anything (living).

Best Answer

I think it will be safe. I feed them to my puppy all the time. She's mad about scrambled eggs! Sometimes I've even made her an omelet with her kibble in it in an attempt to get her to eat it! She's never had any tummy trouble with it. Also, I used to have a cat that was CRAZY for corn! Whenever I cooked corn she would get so excited and beg for it. I would give her the cobb after I'd eaten off of it and she would just attack it, so you never know what kind of veg your animals will like!

Best Answer