I reposted this question \'cause I had made a spelling error the firs time, sorry ^.^
1alwaysdreaming 1alwaysdreaming 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Abuse

for sure yes...help shelter them now ..the scars last a life time

Best Answer

If u can prove it yes

Best Answer

YES!!! And they should be

Best Answer

They're so overloaded in most places you usually have to have suffered some sort of physical harm

Best Answer

Aww :(

Best Answer

You want to be taken away?

Best Answer

This question isn't about anyone specific o.o I was just asking.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Im surprised Im not taken away from my parents yet u-u at least it finally over. Youll never be the same again. From my experiences :P

Best Answer

Perhaps, but if this is about you, I understand what you are going through because I experienced it too. You must try to be more assertive with them, establish some boundaries and persuade them to respect your privacy, and make some effort to become more self sufficient so that you can become independent and be your own boss. Doing so can be difficult when you have been stepped on and humiliated for a long time, and prevented from reaching your goals, but you need to make an effort.

Best Answer

Thank you for your insightful response. But this is not about anyone.

Best Answer

Are you sure? I say this because I recall another discussion we had yesterday about some problems like this that you are having...

Best Answer

Yesterday? I haven't been on Ep in a few days and I have never talked to you before. I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Best Answer

Sorry... maybe you are right.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

the short answer is yes but most of the time it takes some kind of physical abuse before any action is taken

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

Yes, but it's rarely done...unfortunately.

Best Answer