ironwings ironwings 51-55 8 Answers Jun 2, 2009

As far as I know they can.

You could always Google it.

Best Answer

That's what I told my youngest brother, He just got out , He did some time for being a drunk.

Best Answer

yes! convicts can get married in prison if they can find a woman stupid enough.

Best Answer

A better question would be "how do I get my life back on track?".

Best Answer

Spellcaster... I don't think any state allows conjugal visits any more. And yes you can get married if your on parole you'll just have to get permission to drink at your wedding.

Best Answer

Sweetie, they get Married while still in Prison! They even get Conjugal visits. (they get a cabin within Prison walls and they spend weekends together). Why would you think they can't get married when they are out and on the streets?

Best Answer

yes they can get married. but its hell to find a job you can never own or operate your own company that means any drug charge, receiveing stolen property,its now a felony to fire a bb gun with in city limits in ca, things like that, its almost impossible to work,you can not vote either so get your local penal code book and research well.

Best Answer

Sure! Unless you're trying for the whole same sex marriage thing, then you have to figure out which states will let you..

Best Answer