Im talking about a grown a$$ woman whos 30 but acts 13. Too shy to talk on the phone, too shy to hold eye contact, too shy to talk etc... How long will you stick around before you lose patience?
SiennaRain SiennaRain 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Depends on how much patience one has.<br />
It may be worth the trouble(wait)!

Best Answer

Well, my gf was a very shy person at first. i'd say that I gave her a LOT of time before she got out of that balloon.

Best Answer

Not if you enjoy taking control and guiding the person through social scenarios. It can be refreshing to see a person blossom from being a wall flower to being a star, all because of your guidance. However, not all wallflowers were created equal. If a person lacks social skills because he/she is simply not gifted with enough grey matter to be cognizant of the moment; run and never look back.

Best Answer

I have infinite patience for that... excessive shyness is a turn-on for me.

Best Answer

I tend to be the shy one, and has resulted in pretty much all my gf's being the more aggressive types

Best Answer