My dad passed away from a sudden heart attack on February 13th, 2011. I couldn't see him or hear him in my dream but I knew he was there and I asked him all kinds of questions and one question I remember specifically was "Are you okay" and "Are you in heaven" and he replied "Yes". I woke up from this dream so happy because I knew that he was okay. I told my aunt about my dream and she told me for the first time that she also experienced a dream about him. She said she was in our house and he told her "I won't be here for much longer so I need to tell you this." And he took her around our house and showed her how to take care of it, such as controlling the thermostats. She said he took her our to his garage and she remembers specifically him opening a cabinet and showing her a socket case and he said "There's one missing, if you find it, this is where it belongs." There was no way my aunt could have known about the socket. My mom looked in his tools, and there it was, the missing socket
love48650 love48650 18-21 17 Answers Nov 13, 2011

Yes. Same happened to me. We go places in our dreams we cannot go to awake.

Best Answer

They sure can! And at times they bring important messages aswell

Best Answer

Yes... I think its all about "signal to noise ratio"....<br />
They have no physical bodies...we do......<br />
The physical is a lot more course than the matter of the next dimension and so they can usually only register in our consciousness when our physical components are mostly shut down.....<br />
Unfortunately waking consciousness is normally not active during this time and if it is our memory of these times is not...(the weakest link).

Best Answer

Absolutely. And I'm very glad about that. My parents and sister have passed on.

Best Answer

Yes, they can and do!

Best Answer

Beautiful story...I got chills reading this first few lines!!!!<br />
I love stories like these, it tells you without a doubt there's a God<br />
And we all are promised His kingdom<br />
Truly magnificent...thank you for sharing a piece of your blessing with me

Best Answer

Yes this happened when my mother passed and my brother.With my mom I could smell her perfume when I woke,"Chanel #5"<br />
It was about 3 months with my mom and about 6 days after my brother passed away.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My great grandmother visits me every chance she gets.

Best Answer

Humans don't "die", they just switch to there normal vibration which is higher than the one you have right now...they are still "here", and you can talk to them, but you just can't see them...

Best Answer

Of coarse the can!

Best Answer