teapot27 teapot27 18-21 19 Answers Apr 19, 2012

yes demons can bother you in your sleep.sometimes the devil can't get in you so he tries to get at you.i would suggest that you pray before bed and ask god for sweet sleep,also ask your angels to protect you.if you are a christian then you need to take authority in christ and bind the enemy in the name of jesus!!!!

Best Answer

thank you for your help :)

Best Answer

They can't 'attack' you because demons are really just souls or dream ob<x>jects. They can try to convince you that you're afraid but that's about it. Dream demons only exist in the realm of concepts. What you want to be afraid of is the ones that exist physically, but that depends on what you call a demon.

Best Answer

yes they r true it happens to me nearly ever night. I get grab n sometimes it pulls me by my leg. I hear a humming noise in my ear and that when I know it is coming. I have lived with it for about 5 years I have been scratch and bruised by it and it even walks beside me and it also lives inside me. So don't tell me they don't attack people in their sleep

Best Answer

The only demons that can attack you in your dreams are the ones your subconscious creates. They may seem real and frightening, but they are not real. It's not like Nightmare on Elm Street, for gosh sake.

Best Answer

Actually god would allow demons to give you what you asked for, sin etc. Example if someone says I wanna die, so the demon goes to god and says look this person wants to die. So sin can open the doors and many other things.

Best Answer

I am not sure. Bu that sounds true.

Best Answer

Yes they can, I know this because it happened to me! It appeared as my mother,sounded like her, looked like her, but didn't feel like her AT ALL. It tried to coax me into coming with it, but I didn't I just played around in the area I was in(F***** creepy apartment), I looked out the window and the world was like..dead, I wanted to wake up, and when I was starting to wake up, my "mom" grabbed me and tried to drag me, I escaped. When i woke up i had a scratch where my mom grabbed me fresh! Of course my dogs were acting odd ever since we moved here,barking at walls,staring behind us, wont go outside after 10p.m.

Best Answer

have you seen anything in the corners of your eyes? that last more then a second? have your dogs stared, barked or growled at what seemed to be nothing?
what did your 'mom' feel like? where did she try to take you? was there anyone else there in the world with you?

Best Answer

I have been attacked by demons in my sleep. One morning I woke up and had fingerprints all over my body.(i mean ALL OVER) I still have three purple claw marks on each of my inner chest area. Sometimes I wake up in sweats. I have seen people act off.i have seen people with black eyes. I know it sounds insanely impossible. Ive heard walking around my house whem everyones asleep. I have an old house but its not my imagination.

Best Answer

Yes I have markings all over my body,i wake up and am in sweats. I melt down sometimes. I have these paticular markings and they are three purple marks on my inner breasts. And I looked in the mirror in the morning and there were red finger prints all over my arms my legs and my chest and 3 claw marks. I am young but I know what I see

Best Answer

I believe they do when I was in my teens my best friend was staying over had a dream about a demon trying to get onto my bed when I was sleeping it had a wicked laugh and it kept trying to get to me and my cat wouldn't let it she kept hissing at it. The demon jump on the rail of the bed and just looked at me laughing the cat went towards it hit the cat on the nose and went under the bed the cat followed it under and all could hear was hissing then it jump out on my window and hissed at me andlaughing. So the next morning me and my friend are sitting eating breakfast thenI started telling her about my dream she looked at me and said omg I had the same dream but I was by myself with Peary the cat. We looked at the cat nose and saw that she had a scratch on her nose a fresh one and right where the demon hit it. So yes I do believe that demons are real

Best Answer

They are very real in ur dreams and awake. Believe it.. Or not,. They are as real as u and I, if u Dnt believe they are real ask them out loud to prove that they are real.. taunt them with that and u with become a believer soon after...

Best Answer

Sometimes they just want you. Souls are all they really want. I know because they tried to get my spirital pressure five times. U cant feel it. But once you wake up with scars all over youre body. youll believe

Best Answer

If you believe in God then say, 'Thank you God for allowing this demon to come to me.'<br />
The logic behind this is that the demon will not be able to disturb you because if it tries to it is doing God's work. so it will go away.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

Good mental health is the best defense against "demons".

Best Answer

this is true, however people who have very good mental health do still have these experiences.

Best Answer

The ones when you are half asleep are called an ' incubus' or a ' succubus'

Best Answer

that is true i have heard they also are a cause of sleep paralysis

Best Answer

The incubus is an old hag trying to strangle you, the succubus is the sexual predator

Best Answer

er, I think that the way round

Best Answer

Demons ? im not sure about it <br />
But the fears u might have inside you mind might be made into a bad nightmare. <br />
happens to everyone

Best Answer

That is what all people say. But once you have seen them,youre terrified. Believe me or not they are real.

Best Answer

Yes they can, in my dream it appeared as my dead mother , it sounded and looked like her , but things got weird after awhile .. I asked her if she entered heaven and still believed in god and she didnt answer , she looked confused.. and said she was satanic and showed me weird potions in little bottles , I got upset in the dream and started packing my stuff for I was going to leave cause I thought she went to hell but than I realized what was going on, so I started searching for my st.Benedict cross (the one I got from her funeral in real life) and I found it, opening my door I walked over to the couch and leaned over looking into her eyes and tricked her into holding my st.Benedict medal and as she touched it she looked into my eyes screaming and the room went blue and I heard I loud bang like lighting , I pulled away yelling " Vade retro satana!" And she started twitching on the couch with her eyes closed trembling , then my dad appeared pulling me outside explaining she was a demon in form of my mom and it cant leave its form in the dream state, then I woke up . The loud bang from the dream was something ive never felt before . It was like getting charged with electricity straight to your heart. It was like the demon was trying to pull my soul to hell but couldnt do it.. everyone that encounters a dream like this , yell out "Vade retro satana " If you can control your dream, it will scare off the demons giving you the nightmare . (Vade retro satana translated to english means Step back , Satan ) it is very powerful in the latin form .

Best Answer

Yes they can attack you in your dreams. I am not sure if there are certain ones that do so more than others. I have had bad dreams along the lines of demons or ghosts, but there have been 3 that were very, very different. The first was of me in my room, which looked exactly as it was awake. It was so very real, detailed, and after I woke up praying the demon came back in 10 minutes growling angrily for 5 minutes while i froze in fear aside from praying and repeating Jesus over and over. Mind you, this was after I had awoken. I know I was awake, since I never went back to sleep until I went to school the next day. This was back in high school. I have found binding them in the name of Jesus Christ is the only solution.

Best Answer

All of them can and will. doesnt matter when because any nigth could be your last....<br />
****** stupid questions about demons and **** jeez<br />
get a ******* grip

Best Answer

there is no need to make fun of peoples questions. if you are not interested dont read them.

Best Answer

jesus ************ christ i just read your reply and had to check your stated age about 30 times r u really 18-21? come on .... this is no way a serious question....nah

Best Answer

yes i am 18, and yes it is a serious question.

Best Answer

Actually, they exist, yes they attack, and yes you should respect peoples questions rather than making your self feel superior by mocking others.

Best Answer

Says the one who is the epitome of immaturity and insecurity.

Best Answer

Only your personal demons.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Usaklig, something bothered me when I was awake, but recently I started having disturbing dreams. I get trapped in an old house, it usually looks like my home some time after being abandoned. In there, the demon has full physical power and is chasing me André trying to weaken me. Usually it feels like I've been awake all night after these nightmares. I started believing in God and Jesus again, and the last time I met a demon, I startet praying. When I said Amen, I woke up. It was around 3 in the morning. This happened last night too, around 3. The first time, I discovered that my clock, which had a new battery, had stopped at precisely 3, and the date was changed to 3.
The presence of something attacking me is still in the room when I wake up.
It has bothered me with moving things, showing shadows, making noises and showing way worse stuff for years. How to I make it stop once and for all???

Best Answer