It amazes me on what we can get by with *and* without any apparent harm *if* we begin healthy. The young lady who suddenly decided she was going to eat Cheese puffs (a savoury, pretzels sort of snack-food) At the time of her iinterview, she had a food-phobia and it was all she could eat. She had been eating them almost three years; a small bag in the morning, large bag for lunch and a small bag again for dinner and *nothing* else. When she was thoroughly examined, nothing untoward was found to be wrong and the only thing she lacked was vitimins.<br />
No ... I don't say this is a good thing to do! But what I am saying is that if you drink iced tea for the rest of your life, then the chances are that you won't come to any great harm; unless someone decides it's a slow acting, poisionous substance in perpetual use?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Huh. Haha that made me giggle a bit. I mean... I'll still be eating things.
Then there are tales of people who don't ingest anything, food or liquid. They just stare at the sun twice a day, getting their nutrients directly from the great day star!

Best Answer

lol ... it amazed me *and* made me laugh. She looked like the kid next door, she looked perfectly fit and well. But ... she does have a legitimate, recorded phobia, so that should be taken into consideration. :)

Best Answer

If you put splenda or too much sugar on it... then yes, you may have trouble.

Best Answer

It is sugar free iced tea.

Best Answer