babydoll247 babydoll247 41-45 8 Answers Jun 15, 2009

Yes, but unfortunately most just become addicted to other things..

Best Answer

I would say 1 out of every 200 addicts get clean (for real). That's only because I know a cocaine addict who quit and has been clean for 30+ years.<br />
Most don't.

Best Answer

I'm only addicted to love......lol. From what i've heard, once an addict, always an addict. I really don't know if i believe that, but it kinda goes along with the last post.....

Best Answer

Erm I'd love to say yes but it is VERY, VERY rare. From personal experience I'd say if this is someone you know stay the hell away from them and don't give them any money until they have proved by test that they have been clean for three months minimum. And then there's relapses!! Good luck!! XXXXX

Best Answer

It is possible but not easy, a large percentage do go back to drugs, usually when the don't have strong support from those that love them (a majority have already lost those that love them to the drugs to begin with), it's easy to slip back into bad habits without the right motivation and support. It's something only the user can break away from, no amount of words is going to stop someone from doing it or going back to it if they don't have the deep desire to actually change, nagging won't help, but letting them know there is much more to life then getting off your face .

Best Answer

I ask myself this often. My mom has been an addict for as long as my memory stretches. For years she was a Crack addict and now it's meth which seems to have more control over her life. My mom chases a high. If she can't get meth, she will take pills, huff duster... you name it. I don't feel like at her age she will ever recover. .. and I don't think she really wants to.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer