SoraFalling SoraFalling 13-15, F 14 Answers Mar 31, 2012

It's really freaky... I'm Asian and was born with blue eyes (though both my parents have brown eyes). They turned green when I grew older then yellowish orangish green.. And now (im 18 btw) there's green at the edges and moving in toward the pupil there's a yellowish tinge and from the area around the pupil a weird brown shade is emerging .. I wonder if my eyes are changing to brown?!

Best Answer

I am 45 and have had brown eyes my entire life. Now, however, they are changing. They are now hazel, with green in them. The green is in the background, with brown overlaying part of it? My boys also say they sometimes see gold flecks in them. My dad had green eyes with gold. Does anybody know if they will keep turning green. Also...why are they changing color?

Best Answer

When i was born i had gray eyes like most people..now i have blue/ green eyes and thy change depending my mood.

Best Answer

Yes, eye color changes. I was born with blue/grey eyes - like most babies - then I had brown eyes when I was a child, but they have been changing to green - now they are hazel but they look greener as I get older.

Best Answer

Yes.my eyes change from green to brown or brown to green

Best Answer

count on nothing for 2 years- their eyes do all sorts of magic

Best Answer

I'm not sure what colour my eyes were when I was born.

All my youg life I had green eyes and when I was 40 my eyes turned to blue. So happy always wanted blue eyes as I have red hair.

Best Answer

Ive never heard of this, seemingly we are all born blue eyed as the weeks go in they change but to have them change after 1year id say was remarkable.

Best Answer

Yeah, I think it happens.

Best Answer

yes mine change alot of diffrent colors they go grey blue goldish yellowish green and a purple color

Best Answer

mine changes when i smoke my Pipe

Best Answer