trashisme trashisme 36-40, M 12 Answers Apr 10, 2011

Yes, if a guy tries to squeeze his giant foot into one of my high heels (shoe fetish), it will destroy my shoe, which in turn will destroy the relationship

Best Answer

yes I can see that being a problem,you like your shoes.

Best Answer

That depends on the fetish.

If a guy gets hot when he sees a certain kind of underwear or stockings - I might not only not mind, I'd probably wear those kind more often.

On the other hand, if the guy wants wear a diaper and have me change it, well, no. That would be a relationship killer.

Best Answer

I like looking at all types of pantyhose,so I would guess that this is your fetish.

Best Answer

what on earth is your fetish?

Best Answer

Yeah. I'd have to say you should both be into the same fetish if it is going to enhance the relationship. If it's something that you feel you have to keep hidden and private, it could destroy the relationship.

Best Answer

depends if mutual, or selfishly singular

Best Answer

It really depends on the couple. It destroyed my friend's 12-yr marriage because what started as a cute fetish just kept progressing over several years until he demanded so much perversion that my friend could no longer approve of his wishes and they had to end it.

Best Answer

yes I can see how that could happen. My girlfriend said to me that it is ok to be me just as long as it dose not take me away from her.

Best Answer

I say depends on the person and fetish. I will try something or be in the mood for it sometimes but I hate when it is imposed or once I have said enough my request is not honored

Best Answer

Disscution and Boundries,being aware of both and valuing the others opinion,taking all into consideration.

Best Answer

hopefully both, i know they can destroy them

Best Answer

I nearly destroyed mine due to telling her the truth, but saved it bye communicating why i have the fetish in the first place.

Best Answer

yes, they can do both

Best Answer

yes it can.

Best Answer