Yes, he can't wait to meet you again one day when you are a fish and he is human.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

1. As I seen that television sounds or any other sounds may disturb any animal. Try to remember that the situation before the incident happened.<br />
2. Do your job as quick as possible that fish should not aware of changing place while or before cleaning the tank.... Because I faced the same problem.

Best Answer

Ha! I hope this turns out well in the end. The poor guy. He should be happy you care. : )

Best Answer

This is pretty funny question :P You better be glad its a normal fish and not a piranha :P

Best Answer

IKR!!, if it were I bet I would be in critical condition right now.

Best Answer

LOL, ohhhh yesss :P Then ur fish would find itself in an even more critical condition with no one to feed it later on

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

No but if they eat poppy seeds they get a high and won't stop swimming very fast round in circles in the tank and yes I did give a fish I had poppy seeds and it did happen.

Best Answer

Sounds like its pi$$ed off at something. Give it time and it will forget all about it.

Best Answer

Sigh of relief!

Best Answer

LOL he is a fish to not get pissed off:-)

Best Answer