Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
because everytime I spray it nearly kills me? and i get the sensitve allergy kind too but still it makes me gasp for air and several times i thought i was going to collapse? I couldnet breath. if it kills ants and spiders and flys can it kill humans too? Thanks
twinky twinky 31-35 27 Answers Feb 23, 2009

Your Response

Cancel

Are you pointing it in the right direction?

Best Answer

Hell yes it can. Bug spray in the chemistry world is known as a "acetylcholinesterace inhibitor". It works by interrupting the transfer of information along nuerons to muscles. Bugs have muscles and nuerons. So do you. When your muscles don't work that just doesn't mean you can touch your toes. It means you don't breathe and your heart doesn't beat. Don't inhale it. Don't drink it. Don't leave on your skin. How much it would take to kill you I don't know but I know it's nothing to screw with.

Best Answer

it can.. but dont try it.. that would be a bit bad :P

Best Answer

yes if you are having trouble breathing that means you have a allergic reaction to the product and yes it can die from it .

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

I sure hope so.

Best Answer

I've heard that if you spray enough in a room and then light a match it can cause an explosion. I think that's the only way it would kill you.

Best Answer

Yes it can and I speak from first hand experience. Used it all my life then one day it got me. I was revived. I am now severly allergic. DON'T USE it.

Best Answer

it is not harmful to humans. the toxins arent enough to kill people. i use flyspray all the time, have got the falling spray in my eyes, on my skin and have inhaled also. doesnt effect me. im sure if it was deadly to people, it wouldnt be available to the general public.

Best Answer

U posted fly spray can't hurt humans. I speak from death revived from it...it is harmful. I used it all my life then oneday it got me.

Best Answer

Well yesterday 15/1/2013 I thought I had taken my last breath. I was in my caravan and sprayed Mortien Fly Spray , I went out side and came back in again. I started to cough then I couldnt get my breath again. I thought I was going to die ,It was terrible, I threw water over my head I was so terrified.I have not been feeling well since,but I will survive.,what an experience.

Best Answer

I had anaphylaxsis to it for the first time at age 29 after years of using it. It got me and i was thankfully given prompt emergency help to ne alive today. Just don't use it. Go to an immunologist and talk through your experience or at least a gp.

Best Answer

i suppose it could if you ingest enough of it. but if it touches your skin it is best to wash it off immediately.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

i didnt thing that it efeect of people it like apoisson but it not killed humans if it was killed they was'nt use it

Best Answer

well I suppose if you inhale the hell out of it it will! Definitely make sure you are pointing it the right way! I have sprayed it on my skin when I didn't have bug spray handy to keep mosquitos away and I'm still alive! Works better than OFF too! Although I wouldn't recommend doing it too much!

Best Answer

Generally speaking, anything in an aerosol spray can is hazardous to your health. Just for the flourocarbons, let alone all the toxic ingredients of the product. Use a fly swatter.

Best Answer

If it kills insects, i would think it could do a lot of damage or kill humans, wouldn't chance it!!!, <br />
Like air freshener, body spray that type of thing, they say DO NOT inhale, spray away from you!!,. I have read in national newspapers of inhaling aerosol cans and the out come hasn't been too good. If you are going to use it! then make sure the room is well ventilated,. Better still swat them with rolled up newspaper

Best Answer

Only use it in a well-ventilated area. Any aerosol sprayed in a close enviroment can kill. If you have allergies or asthma, you could be incredibly susceptable to what the aerosol contains. Don't use it if it makes you feel ill.

Best Answer

If it's bad for the bugs, it has to be bad for you too!

Best Answer

no,it kills only insects...but be careful with it

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend breathing it in too much, that's for sure! Keep sprigs of lavender near the open windows and it should deter flies from entering your home - they hate it. They don't like basil either.

Best Answer

Related Questions