Leena1981 Leena1981 31-35, F 7 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Struggles

Of course they can! Because attitudes towards sex are becoming more and more liberal, most people have sex before marriage and even before "official" commitment. Recent research (i.e. Piak et al., 2010) suggests that casual sex partners have as good of a shot as anyone at becoming a couple. HOWEVER, the key is that both parties are open to the idea of a relationship, they genuinely like each other romantically, and they *communicate* their feelings. It's also important to examine the behaviors. Does the other person seem to want to spend time with you outside of the bedroom? Does he/she introduce you to friends? Is he/she affectionate in public? If so, there is a definite possibility (though never a guarantee) that a relationship could blossom. However, if we're talking about a "booty call" situation, then the odds are against a love story.

Best Answer

It depends, are you a holding pattern until something that excites his interest turns up, or not. Were you the interest that was emotionally unavailable as a real love interest when he started with you, maybe, but doubtful.<br />
The old world way of no sex until contractual commitment was worked out is the only real way to make sure, but you have short circuited the contract phase, and are now unhappy with the idiot contract that you have. Bad choice.

Best Answer

It *could*, but it's highly unlikely. Why buy the cow... you know the rest.

Best Answer

Don't let the shine burn you blind

Best Answer

LOL I love it!!! Personally... I think, he is made of tinfoil... is it possible, YES it is... BUT more highly to be unlikely... usually because for guys... we are unattached and unemotional to the girls we want and do sleep with... Plus guys are stupid, and we dont understand what we have that is facing right in front of us... we can have the most amazing girl on the planet..and all we care about is something else...We are stupid, mostof us are Ugly, and I would say 95% to 98% of us are just plain *** holes...

Best Answer

For the most part, I agree with Micheael's assessment. It's pretty much spot on. However, I will also point out that there are always exceptions to the rule. There are *some* guys who will have a difficult time separating emotions from sex. The ones that have that difficulty are the ones that are very in touch with their feelings.

Best Answer

I've never experienced that..

Best Answer