I have a friend who is being pursued by a lesbian. My friend keeps telling her she's not like that. But recently I caught them kissing. Can this really happen?
mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 97 Answers Jul 30, 2012

It has to be somewhere inside you to be gay you can't just turn someone that way

Best Answer

No they cant! No one can change your sexual preference.

Best Answer

I didnt get u?

Best Answer

Honestly, if your not gay then your not gay. END OF CONVERSATION. nobody can turn you gay. its not a disease.... i cant believe in this day and age people still think like this.

Best Answer

definitely:)

Best Answer

Yes, if they bite them. No...no wait...thats zombies.

Best Answer

No, they can't an it is not a choice. Why would millions of people choose to be gay an endure all the crap and persecution they face continuously. Open your eyes, it is a combination of nature/nutrure.

Best Answer

Yep. I know someone. We call her the lesbian vampire cuz she's turned quite a few.

Best Answer

lol.....

Best Answer

Don't really care, but I do care about a person who partakes in a lifestyle which promotes something my God states as an abomination. I only declare what my God states as a "sin" and nothing more. Does that mean I "hate" the person, no? I hate the "sin", the act of two men engagin in sex with each other as well as woman. Sex as most of us know, is for pro-creation, and/or pleasure between a man and a woman. I love the person, but hate the sin. I'm not judging no one, I'm not one to judge, it's your life, I'm only telling you the truth about what our creator of everything you see says, and his word is final. Of course you can live you life the way you want, we all do, I'm just telling you the truth about what God thinks, and that there is consequences to those actions.

Best Answer

Amen speak the truth which is God's word

Best Answer

I love you, but I hate everything you wrote here. I love you, but I hate ignorance, intolerance and advocating some hideous deity as an authority on what sex or love is about. But I love you. Peace.

Best Answer

That just flew over your head didn't it...? What I was talking about is loving a person, his/her spirit, and soul. It's the choice to partake in an act that's offensive to the creator of the universe. What your saying is, you love me, while at the same time hating me? A little contradictive don't you think? We all have a body, a spirti, and a soul. The spirit and soul are meant to be eternal while the body is not. It's only a temporary vessel that allows us to move in this 3D world. Now when you die, all your memories, and also your emotions and feelings live on. The only problem is, will they live seperate (in hell) from God, or in his presence (heaven)? You see so I love the person's spirit/soul, but hate the fleshy desires it wants to partake in (homosexuality).

Best Answer

Umm. Have you read Deuteronomy? The following things are also sins: 1. wearing blended fabric clothing such as wool and linen, 2. backyard gardening because different seeds are being planted into the same plot, 3. going to church if your parents werent married when you were born (a bastard) to the 10th generation, 4. collecting interest on loans, 5. remarrying your ex wifer after you divorce her and she remarries, 6. swearing on anything, 7. collecting more than one harvest, 8. not marrying your dead brother's widow, 9. cutting the hair at your temples...get the picture? These things have NOTHING to do with our reality, so why are yu quoting this mess like it's something to be taken seriously? Read the verses around what you are quoting and tell me how often you are sinning...with your sinful clothing purchases.

Best Answer

You realize Deuteronomy was the "old" testament and therefore the "old" covenant God made regarding how God deals with man's sins? If we were still under the "old" covenant then we'd have to go out, get one of our "best" livestock, kill it, sacrifice it up to God, and burn it to be forgiven of our sins. In other words. "We" ourselves had to do the work to be forgiven of sins. Now God seen that was just way too difficult for us, so he sent his son Jesus to be that actual sacrifice for all of our sins. So all we have to do now is basically believe. And believing in someone or something, you'll do as you are instructed because you trust that instruction and their judgment. We don't have to live under the "old" covenant anymore, THANK GOD!!

Best Answer

I confess my sins, do you?

Best Answer

So let me get this straight, the sin is the sex? So if I'm a girl in love with another girl for my entire life and we don't have sex, then it's okay? Truth is relative, and so is sexuality. Stop preaching and trying to be diplomatic. It's not working.

Best Answer

Sex isn't sinful, that was something created by God to be shared between a married man and woman. How do you define "love"? Relative to whom, "you", "man", "The world's way of thinking"? There are two types of "love" and two types of "truth", man's way, and God's way. Which one do you listen to and practice?

Best Answer

No?! You're born gay, whether you know it or not

Best Answer

How would you not know it?

Best Answer

Well I didn't decide to be gay

Best Answer

no one is born gay why would God make them into something he despies its another form of temptation i believe people chose to be gay

Best Answer

I got it online. Hope you're wearing gloves

Best Answer

A friend of mine caught it from a can of chicken noodle soup.

Best Answer

Ha Ha. Always wash your hands after playing with your computer.

Best Answer

Gays can't turn you gay if you have no inclination whatsoever. One may try it out and realize that they are actually straight and have no feelings towards the same sex.

If you are drawn to the same sex, and you fight against it, how can you ever be happy? It's like fighting with yourself. It's like being hungry and fighting off the need to eat. We need to accept ourselves for what we are and others for what they are.

Best Answer

No, you can't really "turn" people gay...they have to be born with a proclivity toward being gay. Most people are raised by parents who are heterosexual and brought up to think that they would grow up & be attracted to those of the opposite gender.

I considered myself "straight" when I was younger, even though I had always noticed good looking guys as well as ladies.

I broke up with a girl who had asked me shortly before that if I was gay (which was a shock to me, as our relationship was sexual). A few months later, I was at a male friend's house & we were drinking. He left the room, came back completely naked walked up to me & kissed me. I was surprised to find myself incredibly aroused rather than repulsed (had he asked me, I would have turned him down)...and we ended up having sex which led to a relationship of several months. I've never considered myself "straight" since...but, looking back, maybe I was never really "straight".

Best Answer

I could be gay - for 10.000 $

Best Answer

Was that $10.00?

Best Answer

Maybe I'm a whorrrre,but I'm not cheap

Best Answer

FRAUD--you swore no "faggotry" even if they beat you!!!

Best Answer

golden word can open iron gates

Best Answer

Unless she was being forced, it's really not your business.

Best Answer

If she is being force, then it is my business. She's my friend and I believe she is being pushed too hard.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

You should just ask her why they were kissing?

Best Answer

It is at the same time more simple and more complicated than most people think.

Sexuality is a continuum. Some people are 100% straight. Some are 100% gay. Most people are somewhere in the middle with a tendency to go one way or another.

This girl has not been "turned" gay. She must have some internal tendencies that make her comfortable sharing herself with another woman. Or perhaps it's experimentation.

The point is, people should stop obsessing over what turns other people on. If it doesn't affect you, then really, why is it your business?

If this other girl is manipulative, that's one thing. But, if these are two people who genuinely care about each other, why should anything else matter?

Best Answer

I envision the answer to the question as a line segment with two endpoints. One end point represents straight and end point gay. The center of the line segment is the bisexual mark. Each individual that is honest with him/her self knows how far they are from one end or the other and where they are in relation to the center. Sexuality is fluid, not static. Some famous historical figures were not so repulsed by women to have several children, but were way more attracted to men. Oscar Wilde is an example. Some straight people experiment but go back to the same or opposite sex. Maybe we should work on being more loving and accepting of everyone. If two people love and want to make a life long commitment to each other shouldn't we just be happy for them and not question the gender of their mate?

Best Answer

Well of course they can! They just use that gay voodoo and sprinkle fairy dust all over someone and that's it, end of story. Better watch out- the gays are coming for you next.

Best Answer

my dear sex is so complex,there is no such thing as labels.as far as i know there is a bit of gay in all humans,so it may happen that a person wants to try sex ones in a while with the same gender does that make him/her gay? no...is call sexuality.in my case nobody turn me gay,it just what it is...like in everything people may want to experiment with sex in different forms and still being call heterosexuals.

Best Answer

no. sexuality is fluid.

Best Answer

What a lot of people overlook is that Sexuality is fluid and changeable for most people, as that is its true, natural state. It is human culture and society that dictates definition of the spectrum (such as gay and straight). Yet, human terms only extend so far when describing the actions of souls living life....

Best Answer