My two year old came screaming out of my room and said the "bubble monster" hurt her. She won't even go upstairs now. This is the third time she has had a scary experience involving this "bubble monster" but she's never been hurt before. She said "He hurt my head and my foot". I looked for marks but found none but I couldn't tell about her head. When I told her to show me what she was seeing she wouldn't enter my room unless I was holding her and she had her eyes covered. When she took her hands down she reluctantly looked around the room and said "He's not here right now". Even though she was terrified she refused to sleep in my bed. She only fell asleep downstairs and clinging to our 16 year old son. At about 3:30am she bopped me on the face to wake me up (I didn't even realize she had entered our room) and was terrified pointing at the computer...which had turned on all by itself. I woke my husband who quickly turned off the computer but to be honest we're freaked! Advice??
rebekahann72 rebekahann72 36-40 12 Answers May 12, 2011

well their are demons who pretend to be human ghosts.They hurt children because children are the most vulnerable.if i were you i would get a priest to bless the home.My child was tormented by a spirit for 2 years she would get 3 distinct scratches on her back with blood plus this thing would growl in my room at night.once we got the place blessed the activity stopped.if you give in it will only get worse you cant negotiate with a demonic entity.

Best Answer

Hmm maybe your kid has a gift.. Get someone to help you. someone like chip coffey. The man could be trying to tell her something and shes misunderstanding him. Try and get her to fight back. Ask it to leave you alone and you dont want to be bothered

Best Answer

only the malevolent (both spirits & people) hurt the pure & innocent

Best Answer

wow sounds really bad, i would get some holy water and spread it around in her room , i would also have a priest or preacher come and bless your house, i dont know if i would tell them why,

Best Answer

If it is happening just before she is going to sleep or just waking up it could be hypnagogic hallucinations and/or night terrors, both of which can be horrible and feel a million times "realer" than nightmares, often will keep going after you are awake and almost impossible to convince them it wasn't real. It might just be a sleeping disorder and at her age it's not even something to get too worried about, they can be very common in young children.

Though adults can have them too, I know because I have.... to be honest the description of "bubble monster" actually reminds me of one I had once some years ago where hovering above where I was laying in the dark trying to fall asleep, there was this black cloudy thing with orbs in it, reminded me of clear marbles and made me think of eyes but bubbles fit pretty well.... but it was only a hypnagogic hallucination as I was falling asleep, and for me a much more pleasant one then some of them the messed up ones I've had, some I get outright "attacked" usually by shadowy things growling and pushing me down. Quite terrifying but it's actually quite harmless.

Best Answer

I would ask her to draw a picture of the monster. A friend would ask her 5 year old daughter to do that from time to time when she had the same scary dream. Not sure how but it really helped. My friend said it helped her as the Mom to know what the kid was actually afraid of.

Best Answer

Reducing television and sugar and increasing the amount of attention you give your child has been proven effective in reducing ghost-child-abuse by at least 94% according to one study.

Best Answer

You must email me that research abstract PLEASE! That's too good to be true. (crossing fingers)

Best Answer

you must email me that research abstract that too good to be true! (crossing fingers)

Best Answer

I wouldn't

Best Answer

She's probably having nightmares from something scary she's seen on tv or something that spooked her, as for the computer it was probably on sleep mode and woke up from something. I wouldnt worry too much it will pass. Before bed walk with her through the entire house with all the lights on show her its safe and my daughter goes through this 'i'm scared of ghosts' thing to.

I'll lay her down in bed and she'll say 'Mommy i scared' and i'll ask her 'scared of ghosts' and i'll tell ask her 'would you like me to ask the ghost to leave nicely' and she says yes and all i do is say 'Mr. Ghost can you please go home and go to bed so Emma can go to sleep too?' and then I tell her 'the ghost is all gone, lets go ni ni now' and she will go to sleep completely convinced that the ghost went home to go to bed. I also tell her that the "ghosts" just want to play and won't hurt her.

Best Answer