gamingzone3 gamingzone3 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Lolz. Ummmm. No. Depends on the medical school. Are we talking about HMS? Or Stanford? Or some hack college somewhere. But no medical school is all about frustration. It's a marathon and you don't want to go in already handicapped with depression because then it's like you are running the race with scrap metal strapped to you.

Best Answer

I've seen a lot of those guys go into psychiatry or oncology and stayed depressed.

Best Answer

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't think it would be likely that simply attending medical school would cure the depression. Also, probably not a good idea to start medical school while suffering from depression.

Best Answer

No, the rate of suicide at many schools around the world, mainly top ones is very high.

If you talk about some new friends and hanging out ... yeah that can help. Anything change in life can mean a new start but it does not have to be a happy one.

Personally, I support everyone who has passion for education but if you cannot finish what you started, dont do it ( I know that you can do it, dont give up ;) Cheers !!! )

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

No it will only make it worse

Best Answer

but u will be busy with studies u wont find time to be depressed

Best Answer