wherethehealingbegins wherethehealingbegins 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

A man can be attracted to whatever attracts him. Yes, some men are attracted to larger women.

Best Answer

I love fat girls

Best Answer

Of course! Big women (healthy women is what we call 'em in Texas) are human beings too and therefore can be...funny, brilliant, charming, sexy, and everything else a bony/skinny woman can be.

Best Answer

I'm a big girl.

When I was single, I never lacked for a date. And the flowers I got from those great gentlemen made my house look like a funeral home sometimes.

They said I was pretty, they loved my personality, they loved my sense of adventure. And I loved those things about them.

Maybe it isn't about being overweight, it could just be about the person.

Best Answer

Yes they can be attracted to a fat woman ...thats why we have on facebook bbw chat city ........plenty of fat admirers.....and dont turn ur head on those men because when you think about there are skinny admirers which is basically the same thing......men lusting after skinny women who they probably will never have in life........

Best Answer

Yes because its a matter of personal taste.

Best Answer

of course we are a fat country and it really means nothing to any one in terms of attractiveness that comes from within

Best Answer

what if i find laziness unattractive

Best Answer

Some are; the "why" is impossible to answer when it comes to any kind of attraction or lack of attraction.

Best Answer

Not myself but there are alot men out there into big girls

Best Answer

A pretty face can do wonders. Plus, more meat to grab, if you know what i mean

Best Answer

yes. just because you haven't seen one yet doesn't mean they don't exist

Best Answer

I know the answer is 'yes' because I've met at least one man who does.

Best Answer

Yes, some big ladies carries their body in such a way that they really look appealing to the opposite sex. And there are skinny ladies whose chicken legs is a turn off to guys!

Best Answer

I tend to find them more attractive. As to why? I think they feel nicer to be with when you're getting intimate, I like the larger features and the fuller face, and they usually don't mind a little rough housing and horseplay.

Best Answer

Women and men are attracted to the most strange, fatness is the least of their problems.

Best Answer