it seems like my question hasn't been understood, so let me be more detail. when a man puts his penis in his girlfriend's vagina, can he tell if another man's penis was in there not too long ago. physically can he feel a difference?
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 37 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well, once I had sex with a 'bigger' man, if you know what I mean. The next day my bf and I were fooling around and he could tell I was looser.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

Yes just as good as girls can! some times its so in your face. I hade a GF long time ago she left in the morring and that night when she was just in her panties I saw they where on inside out and asked her DUH She said my beast friend said he was the best. well long story short she found out he lied. It did not work out between us She could not get over her Guilty feelings!

Best Answer

Best is the TONGUE TIP test , try it you may like it . tastes like heaven brother

Best Answer

ew

Best Answer

I have Veronica, its cool just dove right in and gave her the best climax she ever had

Best Answer

guys, it is not really possible to tell if your girl slept with someone. You can tell if the penis thats got into her is bigger than yours. But after three days of doing it you wont neccesarily be able to tell. You will feel wierd why it stretches so bigger. Then doubts. Sometimes it myt be naturally grown or took the hole of the bigger penis

Best Answer

Only if it is immediately after, say within an hour. She may still be wet but if he suspects nothing he will think that is normal.

Best Answer

k.... so..the thing here I see...is how recently ?,..if there another dudes **** leaking out..then probably...especially if he smells it...if the woman is showered and its like the next morning or day..then prolly not....I am speaking from personal experiance here...my first wife wasnt exactly the prime example of faithful....if your talking about "tightness" then that depends on how long between "sessions"...the whole "tight' thing is kind of B.S. anyway....when a woman is turned on her vagina gets wet and expands naturally to actually facilitate sex and promote propagation of the species...( sorry, that was really geeky )...please add me ?

Best Answer

sorry you are too sexual for me. I am not here for the same reasons you are. I saw your page and am not into that.

Best Answer

yes they can very easerly they put there hand up the fanny and then he will pull it out to see if anything comes out with it then smells the stuff that comes out the fanny then smells her breath just to make sure thats how you can tell if your gf has been cheating on you .

Best Answer

Hi<br /><br />
Hhhhmm!sigh ,actually it depends on how long do you meet each other.<br /><br />
But I can tell you this...for ladies cheating can be spotted easily ,usual routines can have a slight changes when it comes to kissing ,we kiss differently as humans,<br /><br />
See what happens is that once she kiss with someone,she rapidly forget the time you take together when kissing and when trying to touch her sometimes your hand might be pushed away ,as you try to look into her eyes will always avoid you.<br /><br />
Lastly <br /><br />
She will be washed away of everything You enjoy doing together as if you are a boring movie,there will be exra hours spent away and lots of excuses will be told when you need to make love.<br /><br />
Last and not least<br /><br />
You must be able to tell when she undresses watch for the lines of a bra can tell if it was removed and placed for a second time ,the map will show back and front.<br /><br />
I don't have enough time ,for guys is like a dog ,I'm full I don't have to eat much and sometimes you'll be called by a different name in the middle of the night<br /><br />
And more......

Best Answer

That's like asking if you can tell if someone has sat in a chair before you sat in it. I mean I do not believe anything is looser, and if she has washed up throughly, I don't believe the guy would be able to determine.

Best Answer

many guy friends have told me that they can tell. that it feels different. i don't know if they are telling the truth or lying.

Best Answer

Nope ... unless he has given her a reason.

Best Answer

Yes. There is actually a ***** detector for sale on the market today, which can detect ***** for...I forget how long. I was reading about it online. It's for jealous guys who want to know if their women are being true to them.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

If a condom was not used the residue leaks out over a period of five days or so. There is a chemical test that will detect this residue on clothing worn in the crotch if you can get to it before it's washed. I think most pharmacies sell it.

Best Answer

well this one couldnt tell<br />
anything like that

Best Answer

Her breath smells a bit tainted....

Best Answer

I caught 3 exes.one got reamed hard while working late(she wasnt there,i called her supervisor)anyways i coaxed her into sex 5 hrs later and yes i felt a very noticible difference ..though she was bruised,and very swollen labia,evidence of her getting pounded.<br />
The next was silly enough to let a friend get her off while she was taking 10 minutes seeing him off at his car.She was still shaky,we grab each other all the time,so i grabbed her crotch,when i did she knee buckled (very sens after ******)Then she refused to let me stick my hand down her pants,and she suddenly had to pee.I waited 4 seconds then barged in the restroom to see her with a wad of toliet paper wiping wetness,and ***** off her vadge.<br />
The third was a chick i didnt live with,we hadnt seen eachother in 5 days..and she was always tight,3 months we had sex 3 noghts a week.So it was very noticeable from the start,30 strokes in it made loud slurping sounds..<br />
Me myself,i learn the vagina,i beat it up,make ot loose then see how long it takes to get tight.

Best Answer

No have can't find out but if he's a sexologist like i am he can check her labia and right away he will find out because the labia gets bruised when having sexual intercourse and if she says that she *********** and bruise it thats a lie because how the bruise had occur ************ can't do such thing.<br />
Ray Saunders

Best Answer

yes yes and yes you can tell, me and my gf have this thing with this guy she has sex with him and i get off over it :) strange i know but each to his/her own so don't judge haha we have been together for 7 years now and im only 20 so we are doing well i guess and it works coz we trust each other so much but that aside the guy she sleeps with is smaller than me and when she comes home from his her once very tight ***** is gaping open and full of his *** (dont worry we had tests) even though hes smaller than me it makes it gape, wen i pop im fingers in its wide open and almost fistable lol. im relatively large at 8.3 inches long and 1.5 inches wide and the guy is only 4.7 inches and 1 inch wide we have been doing this for years and sometimes with other people besides the above guy. one i can tell you about will hopefully help you i let her sh*g this dude who was known for her monster penis haahaa well girth she came home from seeing him wand shower me her ***** its was red round the hole gaping open by about 1 inch full of *** and very wet, if you are asking this question because the fear a cheating gf and you have no other way to tell buy something called check mate google it and find out its a ***** test kit (worth every penny) or go old fashioned and taste her ***** if its sweet (literally) your safe if its savory tasting then its natural vaginal discharge, if its salty or bitter and salty you 100% have a cheat, i know that sounds sick but ether that or be a mug don't ever accept cheating its no cool girls only cheat because men dont meet their needs or because they feel insecure in some way never for sex so make sure you know whats going on be one step ahead of her. oh i forgot this one is a bit sick but if all those tips fail and shes not letting on then do this no dont be freaked its the only way, wait for her to take off her knickers at nyt and take them with out her knowing now wet them on the fanny bit and pop them in the microwave (sounds silly i know) 30 secs should do it :) take them out and now you should see and ***** that her come out of her on them it will show as a glu like liquid and the most prominent thing you will know it the spell of sex (*****) if you wanna taste it with tip of you tong salty you have a cheat sweet shed had no meat :) then decide what to do from their on :) dont think im stupid coz this all works for me and its morsels of information i have developed over years of experience oh apart from the microwave thing.<br />
good luck i would have added some pic of her ***** after and before but it dont let you on here :(

Best Answer

People like to say dontg give her a reason and blah blah blah. NOTHING JUSTIFIES CHEATING OK...I don't care what you think if your gonna be that trashy then do it single.

Best Answer

Without having any concrete proof, I have been suspecting my long distance girlfriend of possibly cheating on me ! Not so long ago, a mature female friend i confide with, told me that if a woman who is not having sex for a while, has been with another man, her vagina will tend to be looser than tighter. I don't know for how many hours or days though !<br />
I suppose, one indicator would be to remember how tight she is if she hasn't had sex for a while and compare with the current situation !

Best Answer

wondering what it means when I find a pair of panties not mine, found in BF pillow case and then says "oh I found them in the dumpster he is a maintenance man for 125 apartment. You think he is a cheat or just OCD about panties??? any probable answers???

Best Answer