artistocrat artistocrat 41-45, M 10 Answers Feb 11 in Hobbies

yes.... especially if you tend to slide off unintentionally. *grins*

Best Answer

Best Answer

I dont know. But they can feel if you're scared or not

Best Answer

They sense your confidence, if you are nervous, they get nervous

Best Answer

Yes I would think so.

Best Answer

I believe they sense fear just like dogs.

Best Answer

Yes a good mount can read your emotions just like a dog. Horses can sense your mood and make it harder or easier for you to ride.

Best Answer

that's cool. they do look like they are reading you before you get on.

Best Answer

Are you going horse back riding for the first time?
Horses do look at you, but the first time you touch there neck is the most important really.

Best Answer

I've been horse riding several times with great experiences. I've very comfortable with it for some reason. But the last time (and the reason I asked) is, in our group, there was a big horse that bucked a lady of him. He was kind of acting hyper. The trail guide tended the situation and asked if anyone wanted to trade. I readily volunteered. When I approached the horse, I took him by the reigns, and placed my hand on the side of his neck. He then tried to side step into me with his body. I just grabbed the side of the saddle and held it steady. Then when he stopped moving I jumped on. But when I was on, he kept looking at me.

Best Answer

*off him I meant

Best Answer

Horses have emotions and tempers to. Something about that woman did not sit well with that horse.

Best Answer

very interesting

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Lol......now that made me laugh......

Best Answer

i have an experience that would incite rationality to that question lol

Best Answer

Dude...horses are "prey", not "predators"...incite THAT rationality for a while......

Best Answer

lol what does this have to do with either of those lmao silly troll

Best Answer

Really? Then the term "Fight or flight" means nothing to you either, I guess....and to what degree does a horse rate you to determine your capability? I've been riding for many years, and as long as your intended mounts and dismounts are evenly divided by two, you're doing good. Have someone explain that to you......

Best Answer

nah just read above for the best answer douch lmao

Best Answer

And you call yourself aristocrat? You're more the douche than I am, little man...

Best Answer