There's no problem from the Buddhists on this. Christianity and reality famously do not get on though.

Best Answer

Buddhism allows other religions along side theirs I believe

Best Answer

You can be whatever feels right... I have definitely heard of people combining the two :)

Best Answer

I don't know what it means to be a Buddhist, but I am a Christian, and feel no need to expand my menu of religions. So, try it, in any order you want. You will be surprised.

Best Answer

Buddhism makes no claims about whether any god exists or not. It does not require a person to either have or relinquish any faith. In some Buddhist countries there are temples which have images of "deities"; so called in English because our language doesn't have an exact translation for the word they use which is "Idam". An idam is a visualisation or personification of an abstract ideal such as compassion or wisdom. People do not worship these images, but they do use them as focuses for meditation on the virtues required and means of attaining these traits.<br />
There is no conflict between Buddhist and Christian ethics. In fact they have much in common.<br />
Some branches of Christianity are very strict about adhering exclusively to their particular paths, others are more open and accepting, even ecumenically embracing

Best Answer

100% Buddhist, yes. 100% Christian, no. Rather follow only the teachings of Jesus and your answer would be yes. I incorporate teachings from many religions and science (quantum physics) and apply them in my life and spiritual life and all is well for me. In my eyes a hybrid philosophy must be present now in this age and to come. One with science and spirituality that are harmonic and that i am constantly evolving as we speak.<br />
Namaste...

Best Answer

I think Buddhism would be all right with you being a religion-wh*re (though it doesn't endorse and God), but would Christianity allow you to revere other demi-deities? I think the Mahayana stream kind of worships a bodhisattva.Of course, I'm sure it would be pretty easy to rationalize things if you had to.

Best Answer

I don't think so

Best Answer