So im very regular every 28 days and I have my period I was do to get my period on the 4th its now the 6th and no sign of anything. Normally my boobs hurt really bad about 2 weeks before I get it but this time I feel nothing! No pain just lower back pain but not like cramps just like if I lift something heavy. I dont feel anything like morning sickness and stuff. The only thing ive nothing is that im pooping more but with constipation. I test on the 4th but negative how soon can I test or what can it be ?
jccares jccares 31-35 6 Answers Jul 6 in Parenting & Family

Take a test.

Best Answer

Not all women experience morning sickness when they are pregnant. You should take the test on the first pee in the morning as the reading will be most accurate. Take another test a few days after the first and see if there's any difference. If it's negative and your period still hasn't come, go and see your doctor as it could be caused by an underlying health issue.

Best Answer

2 days and your thinking that ??!!!!<br />
U can't set ur watch by these things

Best Answer

You can take a home pregnancy test now to be sure.

Best Answer