You can be a master, just hold your head high.

Best Answer

thank you for the reassuance but im quite aware of the master i am. im more of a God than a master anyway. being God and haveing the power and knowledge to do ANYTHING is intoxicating, but the fantasies of the role reversal is more arrousing and seductive to me. i like it when i can allow my power to endow another person with to submitt me. its relaxing and very pleasureable. their fantasies that i perfer to live every once in a while...

Best Answer

slave or gay lover?..don't lie to me!!!

Best Answer

thay can be synonomis if you want. one or the other or both

Best Answer

damn, you are desperate

Best Answer

not desperate. i just know what i like and want.

Best Answer

COME ON OVER , NO BLOOD BUT I AM SURE I CAN MAKE YOU ACT RIGHT ....HUGS

Best Answer

i dont want you to make me "act right" unless me being your slave on a leash is your idea of "acting right" lol!!!

Best Answer

Yes, how are you at ironing? cooking, cleaning the bathroom, mopping the kitchen?<br />
Jobs yours.

Best Answer

Suuure .. I need you to go pick up my luggage at the TsA office.

Best Answer

Okay, you can clean my room!

Best Answer

weird. im offering to be a slave to all of you and the best **** you can give me to do is your chores? the slave you call MOM is the one to do your chores not me

Best Answer