diski diski 31-35 20 Answers Jul 7, 2009

Uh... If you're trying to drug her without her knowledge, then it's rape by intoxication (and you are beyond scum in my eyes!).

However, there are plenty of fake ("herbal") Spanish Fly potions available on the market. They don't work - and they are often just a mixture of herbs and cayenne pepper. Your chances of getting an increased sex-drive out of any of these potions is no more than you'd get from a placebo (which is effectively what they are).

On the other hand, real Spanish Fly is:

a) poisonous and therefore illegal to use on humans

b) doesn't work as an aphrodisiac anyway

c) causes inflammation of the urethra (hence the false belief that it brings on arousal)

and d) can cause bleeding during urination, as well as damage to the kidneys and genitals.

If you want give such a thing to your wife, just so that she might sit on your pole a bit more often, then I'll go back to my earlier statement: you are beyond scum and you don't deserve a wife. You should consider yourself incredibly lucky that anyone has ever agreed to have sex with you in the first place. I sure wouldn't. :/

Best Answer

how about you try romance. Try sensual seduction. Erotic massage, candles, music...make her feel beautiful and wanted. Please her. Concentrate on her.

DO NOT DRUG HER. If she happens to have a nice time, don't you want her to remember it?

Best Answer

What OldGroupiesNeverDie said,with the additional note that this has caused death on occasion.

You could try other less illegal,immoral and insane options...like being nice to her,taking care of yourself and talking to her about why you're not happy. You might also see if SHE's happy,or unwell...

Best Answer

You are talking about rape. Having sex with someone against their will is rape. You need to seek help my friend.

Best Answer

Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker, and date rape drugs are ILLEGAL and unkind. But you are just looking for an aphrodisiac right? Try dinner, dancing, and margaritas. Expensive, but it always works for me...

Best Answer

This is rape.

You get caught and you WILL go to jail. Juries don't like guys who drug girls.

Best Answer

The heir to the Max Factor fortune is currently doing life in prison, for the same act you want to do to your wife. Its called sexual assault

Best Answer

The most powerful aphrodisiac is the organ between your ears. If you were loving, kind, attentive, sexy, slow, open, willing, eager, and giving, your wife would probably jump your bones in a heartbeat. But since you are clearly selfish, sadistic, and a bully, it comes as no surprise to me that you are not getting a lot of sex.

Best Answer

You won't get any straight answers. Everyone here is going to judge you.

Best Answer

Not from me, but can I buy you a book on how to be a sensual, loving husband? Drugging your wife for sex is rape and you therefore need counselling, not Spanish potions.

Best Answer

Spanish fly is described as "spurious" or "erzatz," both of them ultimately mean they are fake. You'd be better off using pescribed hormonal treatment, or something illegal that will knock her out. Have fun and don't get caught.

Best Answer