My moms bf just took her computer and stuck it outside somewhere. She looked for it and so did I. And she asked him where it was. And he said "I don't remember." He is an alcholic He's not violent but threateneds to be. He is extremely verbally abusivive. I am 14. Please help.
mistakoolio mistakoolio 13-15, M 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Family Struggles

Um. Yeah. Am completely serious, and be sure to mention to the cops you fear for your safety. If your scared of him not having to leave at that time, then go to the nearest police station and tell them everything so he doesn't know until it's too late and he has to leave. And for Pete's sake be very detailed with the things he has done to you and your mom.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately if he has threatened violence he may go through with it. Verbal and emotional abuse are also very serious, if not illegal. Have you tried talking to your mum about leaving him? I'd guess she is scared too. I have been in an abusive relationship and it's not easy to leave. You can go to the police but I wouldn't guarantee they can help. Be safe. Do you have other family?

Best Answer

They'll arrest someone. Never can be sure who

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

theyll find some reason to fine or arrest someone for something

Best Answer

i don't think so but if he started getting violence then call the cops

Best Answer