I'm thinking after some of the comments you received today that perhaps a cold shower would help you stay focused!

Best Answer

LOL, I am focused. I just wanted to get clean. It wasn't me that got off track. I don't need a cold shower. I haven't needed a COLD shower in hmmmmm, maybe 20 years. It's fine, the hot water was back on by this morning, so I didn't have to subject all my public transit traveling companions to my unwashed (stinky) self. ;o)

Best Answer

You're a good sport young lady, love your attitude!

Best Answer

come on down to aussie, i have a nice big shower here, mind you you would sure want one after the flight down here!

Best Answer

Yes, well. I need one anyhow. So that would be okay. Not sure how the people on the plane would appreciate me getting on without FIRST having a shower.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sure, but depending on where you live it might be less expensive and easier to just rent a room for the night.

Best Answer

You think so? But what about Norman? And that damn shower curtain? And the scary music???????????

Best Answer