My doctor ordered me to tell all my friends about my adrenaline autoinjector, my friend of 4 weeks was off to class as the bell had gone, I asked him if he had 5 minutes, he said 'sure' and smiled. He didn't know what the thing was so I had to show him, he was looking all the time and I pointed to where he had to inject it if I couldn't administer it myself (passed out maybe) a few moments later he said ''your leg...?' and I said yeah. He then said 'okay' and said he needs to go off to lessons now. I gave him a handshake (he's always got a limp grip for some reason even though he's big) i'm wondering if I could count on him and if he took it in. he does health and social as a subject at a level. i said about the cap and calling 999 later he nodded. i did mention my doctor said to tell everyone i know as a precaution. Does it sound like he cared? It's important that he does, because if I'm at say a party and someone opens a pack of peanuts in the same room I could go into shock, and if he's the only person there, and I pass out, he could end up saving a person's life.
SkidmoreCrillic SkidmoreCrillic 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

You gotta have a couple of drills with him, even if it is with a placebo pen. His response has to be unthinking, automatic. Then you can count on him.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer