Well, if you are both bringing up exes, I think you are both with the wrong person.

Best Answer

It sounds like it will lead to a minefield, that you really don't want to get into.

Best Answer

If he ever really loved her he may take your criticism of her personally. It may also depend on how the relationship ended. He may still love her or may still have fond memories of her. If he feels bitter about it any reminder may make him feel remorseful. Worse still, if their break-up is recent he may be using you to make her jealous and even if your criticism is accurate it will be futile. I find discussion about ex's, either my partner's or mine to be generally unhelpful. Actually it's a real minefield. You never know what is buried there. I find it more constructive to talk about what works and what doesn't in my present relationship.

Best Answer

So if he does it, it makes it alright, right? No. What he is doing is immature and if it really bothers you that much, what you CAN do, in order to let him know is something to the effect of: "Don't try to make me feel ashamed of my past, because no one is perfect--you may not like my ex-boyfriend, but there is also a reason why he is an ex." Two people who can only discuss ex's don't belong together anyway.

Best Answer

Let him b free of his ex and FIRE AWAY!

Best Answer

Depends on your boyfriend and how he'll take it. I'd actually be up front and explain that if he expects you to take this kind of talk, you have full rights to give it back unless he stops. I imagine that you haven't said anything because it'll **** him off. <br />
The trick here is that you don't want to escalate things and start an argument about how dated the bigger loser. Talking badly about his ex will probably do just that if he is still in contact or whatever. But be honest, truthful, and above all be patient. Try to avoid an argument, and make it clear that you're tired of him harping on your ex and can fire back if he doesn't stop.

Best Answer

If he was comfortable with himself, he would not need to bring up how bad your ex was, like saying look how much better I am. You can ignore it I suppose for only so long.

Best Answer

If it makes you happy.

Best Answer

C'mon, what good can come of that. You'll look petty and jealous NO MATTER HOW you put it. Just walk away with your head held high

Best Answer

Don't criticize his ex. It'll just add fuel to the fire. He'll stop commenting on yours if you don't let it bother you.

Best Answer