Do you find this amusing? I find questions like this to be ridiculous and a cry for attention or help.<br />
Aspirin overdose has potentially serious consequences, sometimes leading to significant morbidity and death. Patients with mild intoxication frequently have nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, lethargy, tinnitus, and dizziness. More significant symptoms occur in more severe poisonings and include hyperthermia, tachypnea, respiratory alkalosis, metabolic acidosis, hypokalemia, hypoglycemia, hallucinations, confusion, seizure, cerebral edema, and coma. The most common cause of death following an aspirin overdose is cardiopulmonary arrest usually due to pulmonary edema.

Best Answer

good answer, you have A life stop the pity party and live, many of us have lost those we love through no fault of their own and fought like hell to cling to life. Do not do this crap to people who love you.

Best Answer

My son just lost his best friend to alcohol poisoning, 3 days before his 20th birthday and I lost my sister to suicide 6 years ago.
People have NO clue what gets left behind, grieving family members with no closure because those "what ifs" come into play, kids have to grow up without a parent (like my nieces and nephews). Life doesn't always ask us what we want, it just happens. You have to pick yourself up and move along!

Best Answer

Well said again my friend (((((((hugs to your family)))))))))

Best Answer

I didn't ask this for stupid amusement or something alike. I can say that right now, somehow, I'm a little bit better, but when I asked this, after being at the bottom, I was REALLY considering putting an end on all this, this ******* stupid existence that we call life. I was pretty close to do this, almost impulsively. I'm aware I need help and quickly, and I don't need anyone to tell me this (and no, it is not disregard towards those who, somehow, care to understand and support us, people in this situation) . People, generally, who never went through this surely don't and never will (or would not even at least care to) understand the reasons that lead someone to decide to finish themselves off, do they? I think not.

Best Answer

I was not trying to make light of your situation, I take in account the amount of children on this site that see this stuff, on top of those who do post for attention, unfortunately some see it as crying wolf and just ignore it.
I am here anytime if you need someone to talk to, just message me...I've been through all this and I know it's not easy!

Best Answer

Too many TV shows romanticize suicide as something easily and peacefully accomplished, (slipping off into a restful sleep, slitting your wrists with one elegant movement of the blade and fading away, etc.). This is all bullshit. <br />
@TinMachine is right, the human body is amazingly hard to kill - trust me - I have taken an incredible large amount of pills and only ended up with tubes shoved down my throat, a nurse pounding on my chest, and doctors treating me like I was the lowest form of scum to ever have walked this planet. <br />
At 23, I slit my wrist, and to my amazement, after actually breaking a sweat trying to butcher myself, I did not die (but I still have some really grotesque scars to show for it and almost severed my tendon and had a hell of a lot of stitches). <br />
It is not easy. Not painless. Not romantic. Not something that I would idealize - if, despite looking forward to all of these horrific possibilities - you still want to end your life - TALK to someone - someone that is qualified and give them a chance. <br />
I would humbly suggest that you make sure that you can honestly say that you really have tried every possible solution (which is a LOT of possibilities), and looked into every available treatment, therapy, religion, 12-step group, pilgrimage - whatever, before you call it quits. Don't you owe it to yourself to at least be able to say, "I really honestly did EVERYTHING I could with all of my heart before I made this (very permanent) decision?<br />
Love and light (and a lot of hope and understanding),<br />
SHP

Best Answer

Hi. Right now I'm a little better and I didn't do that. Briefly speaking, for me there is no possible salvation other then treatment/therapy, maybe, and I'm looking for it as soon as possible. Suicide and death surely it is not something beautiful, but when you are down there nothing matters. :(

Best Answer

why don't you just go take a nap or something

Best Answer

Your liver will declare war.

Best Answer

Just an advice. What about to see a doctor to analyse Your problem ?<br />
Better have a nice advice from a specialist rather than to poison Yourself and may be have irreversible damage of Your health !

Best Answer

You'd get very very sick...

Best Answer

Call someone real

Best Answer

Paracetamol would be better, would ruin the liver.... Best bet is phone the Samaritans and ask their advice... Not really fair leaving the funeral costs on your family, you will only feel a failure in your next life! Shape up, and smile..... Lot more people worse off than you I expect.... ;-)

Best Answer

Depends on you. I mean some people who are really sensitive about medicines will probably die but it's not sure. If you want to die aspirins are not the best thing but I will not tell you which is cause I don't wanna cause suicidal actions.

Best Answer

You wont die but I heard you could get a stomach ulcer lol or something like that and why would you want to die lol??thats sad and whos that in your picture shes ugly

Best Answer

Wondering what makes people write pointless and petty comments (especially concerning this kind of subject).

Best Answer

No, but your liver will be scarred up for life, and your going to have very thin blood.

Best Answer