GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 19 in Community

of course :)

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I hate to tell you, but you have an eternity being dead; you only have a very short time here to live. I suggest you get help so that you are not merely surviving, but you can learn to thrive and appreciate the beauty in you, the specialness that you bring the world. I am so afraid, my friend, that you will die one day and never have felt you truly lived, or you truly experienced.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of that too

Best Answer

you have to start slow, small. you've got to stop hating on yourself, start telling yourself good things about you, start celebrating what you have to feel good about. you've got to get some dreams and then figure out where to go from there; you have to use that same pain you have now to spur you onto your own personal greatness.

Best Answer

I don't know how

Best Answer

you have to stop saying you can't, or you don't know how, and give it your best effort and trying. you don't know what you can accomplish until you open your mind and heart to it. have blind faith if you want, in the beginning; just stop saying you can't, and say instead YES I CAN!

Best Answer

I'm about to cry here I really am

Best Answer

I'm here for you; cry and grieve and yell and shout if you must do so; get that pain out of you, let it go, feel it, embrace it, and then resolve you won't let it have any more power over you.

Best Answer

Not with those 9 lives you cant.

Best Answer

Nine? Oh I'm like a cat then

Best Answer

A grumpy cat.

Best Answer

What's up w you and dyin/death? I read some **** just the other day about this...can we just obsess over something else? How bout jelly beans? Or peanut butter? Or funny hats

Best Answer

You have no idea what's it like to be morbidly obsessed do you!

Best Answer

I am morbidly obsessed with making salsa, I make the best salsa I have ever had

Best Answer

It's not the same

Best Answer

If you were morbidly obsessed you da been toast a long time ago. You just want attention. You can get that from making kick *** salsa

Best Answer