IEatzFriedChicken IEatzFriedChicken 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 9, 2013 in Food

Hmmmmm Asian women must starve for 9 months then

Best Answer

Yes I think so just be careful that you prepare the spicy food yourself and not eat it in a restaurant - spice can really disguise food that is not perfectly fresh - not good for pregnancy.<br />
Some spices can make your stomach more acid - just listen to your body.

Best Answer

It'd be kind of mean to eat jalapenos and load hot sauce and cayenne pepper into everything you eat. Think of what that would do to a tender baby's skin and body. It could actually cause inflammation before it's born. But the real problem is that you may get acid reflux from the baby pushing up on your stomach even without eating spicy foods.

Best Answer

That is not true..

Best Answer

Some people are very sensitive to hot spices, it circulates through the bloodstream and into the baby's blood supply, how do you know if your child is sensitive or not?

Best Answer

It's true that eating too much spicy food can cause those problems

Best Answer

Yes. My doctor said I could. The baby doesn't get the full effect of the spices. As long as you can tolerate the heartburn it often causes while you're pregnant.

Best Answer

Seems like there are some cultures where everything eaten is spicy. I doubt that they stop, just because of pregnancy.

Best Answer

I loved spicy foods when I was pregnant, I could eat them up until about the 6th month. Then the indigestion took over.

Best Answer

Searching for medical advice on EP is a terrible idea, even worse than Yahoo Answers.

Best Answer

The baby will tend to like to eat what you eat.

Best Answer

You can eat whatever you want..

Best Answer

My wife ate whatever she wanted during her pregnancy. She had some very strange cravings.

Best Answer