Oh...If your parents trust in the Lord and have Faith They should know that God will find you as he did them. That they set you on that path. They have raised a thinker not a kool-aid drinker<br />
You for the love of them....Could sit once a week and listen to a sermon. You would listen to a debate?<br />
You are blessed with a family, treat each other gently Love is the greatest thing we have...build from there

Best Answer

You're FKKKd, unless you play ball. I think it's ****** of your parents; i'd never do it to my kids- I like that they are free thinkers. don't view it as compromising your principals but as visiting an uncle you really don't like to keep your mom company 1ce a week for an hour. It's not hypocracy. You don't have to like the uncle, in fact you can hate him- it'a about keeping mom company

Best Answer

Your parents are SCARED. As believers, they are concerned that you won't be there with them in heaven and instead see you burning in hell. That is a very ugly way to see your child. It takes awhile to get around to remembering that our children have their own minds and that we have to let go of trying to control them. I am a Christian parent with a child who is not walking with God and it HURTS, because I love him more than my own life. I suspect your parents feel the same way.

Best Answer

Learn to drive or learn the bus schedules.

Best Answer

I plan on looking up the schedule for my latest appt and had already planned to catch the bus to places after I told my parents I wasn't going to church anymore. But despite my mom's words, she offered to transport me places. I don't know why she is changing her mind again right now...

Best Answer

sometimes people speak out of anger and regret it later.

Best Answer

indeed, Monti

Best Answer