Yes. Physical age has nothing to do with it. Are they mature?<br />
Are they at the same point you are in life?<br />
Are they responsible, considerate and respectful?<br />
Are they willing to put in as much energy as you do into making the relationship work?<br />
Are they intent on NOT taking you for granted?<br />
All these things weigh MUCH more than age.

Best Answer

Good for you!! I am 47 and my boyfriend is 28. I always say age is just a number all of what you wrote above is what matters!

Best Answer

i really dont think it can last because as you get older the other person gets older and older and eventually the love is going to wear off because the younger person is going to be less attractive to the older one...it might last for the wrong reasons such as money...that's my personal opinion...

Best Answer

Yes. Especially if the maturity levels or life experiences are similar.

Best Answer

Sure can. Age is just a state of mind.

Best Answer

just as good a chance as any other relationship

Best Answer

Yes, my parents have a 11 year age difference and they have been together for about 43 years and still going strong.

Best Answer

was it an arranged marriage?

Best Answer

No. My father is 11 years older than my mother and they met when my mother was in Senior year of high school. He knocked her up and then they were married a year later.

Best Answer

i asked that question because my grandmother was 12 when she got arranged marriage to my grand father who was 24 and its lasted because of arranged marriage i think...but after my grandfather died, my grandmother died a week later. doctors say it's because she suffered a stroke, but people say it's because she loved my grandfather and they were married for 62 years...

Best Answer

Squishperson took the words right out of my mouth. As long as you both feel the same way about everything and respect one another and love one another you can make it work. Any relationship has work to it, but age should not be a factor. Love and respect should be key. I am 47 and my boyfriend is 28 we have been together for 3 years. If you are both happy go for it!!

Best Answer

Yes The husband and I are proof.My Granny was 20 years younger than Grandpa and only death parted them on this earth.

Best Answer