I would love one as I am in a world of hurt and condemnation where I am. I just want to tell you that you have a beautiful heart and wonderful soul to pass along hope to the hopeless and love to the seemingly unloved to me it shows that your heart is wide open to the ones around you and that is a rare trait that I wished more of us had today .

Best Answer

Every single person in this world deserves to be loved
respected and cherished,i know what pain is, the type
you suffered i have been there,i wont patronize you
by saying i understand all of your pain, i dont,
its hurts me to know that lovely compassionate people
like yourself have suffered as you have through the hands
of cowards and those who have many issues themselves,the terrible
pain caused by abusers does not stop as the last kick lands on a childs body
or even the bruises fade away to become invisible.the mental pain inflicted on that
child stays with him or her for life,i can say this with certainty because iam not
quoting from some old text book case study. Rather iam telling you about my own true life.
I want you to know i think you are a star and a really wonderful example of what a beautiful
person in this world should be, what a role model you are to the compassionate,iam proud to have made
your aquaintance :)
THANK YOU.

Best Answer

Thank you for that as it has made a tear come to my eye and to know that you have so much compassion for others and that you try to bring others up and that you just made my day cause I was just looking at a end to the pain I feel you just gave me the ablity to keep going for some more time and to try to share more of my hearts love with the world around me. Thank you again.

Best Answer

it was an absolute honor and a pleasure.
(you got me filling up too) :)

Best Answer

Sure.........you are gorgeous.

Best Answer

oh my i have never seen such a warm smile from such a happy looking distinguished gentle man, you look like the kind of person everyone would like as a friend, warm, generous of heart and kind :)

Best Answer

Thanks!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Go ahead *beams*

Best Answer

oh my word, what do i see before me?
fromAngel to Angel theres beauty in abundence all around you and so much brightness your aura is glowing, you are warmth,love, charm, mystery,enlightenment, charisma all rolled into one, what an honor it is, to be in your presence. :)

Best Answer

Hey thanks, that was such a lovely compliment! Only someone with true beauty can recognise it in others. :)

Best Answer

hey, thanks, we angels have ways of knowing things dont we :)

Best Answer

yes please

Best Answer

iam happy to meet you, and thank you for allowing me to respond to you, i have never met someone who is as wonderful as you you not only have wonderful manners but i also feel you a have superb manner in which to make me feel relaxed with you, i think you are a handsome fellow with a wonderful personality.:)

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

You have the compassion of Mother Teresa and the heart of the most caring person i have ever met, you understand the need for making people feel good, be- it your bedside manner or just that, chat, to reassure someone who perhaps needs someone just as caring as you are, dont ever give up what you do, the world need people like you, you help make it better in more ways than you know.youve the heart of the most caring person i have ever met, you understand the need for making people feel good, be it bedside manner or just that, chat to reassure someone who perhaps needs someone just as caring as you are, dont ever give up what you do, the world needs people like you, you help make it better in more ways than you will ever know.

Best Answer

You brought tear to my eyes, thanks, that meant a lot for me

Best Answer

hey, i mean all i just wrote, you are a saint :)

Best Answer

I always love a compliment from a beautiful lady.

Best Answer

well i think you are a very kind and sincere person :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I try to be.

Best Answer

you do it very well

Best Answer

Nice to know it shows.

Best Answer

It might make me feel better. So yes :) ...

Best Answer

i feel you look very sophisticated and pretty in your avatar shot :)

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

really i do.

Best Answer

i love your feminine.. man hand.... ?

Best Answer

erm, well , because i havnt had the pleasure, i will have to leave that one at the door,
however i feel you have a lovely way about you and you come across as an extremely lovely caring person, with a magical personality :)

Best Answer