Please?
Ghost0faGirl Ghost0faGirl 13-15, F 8 Answers Mar 19 in Community

Can use one too. Here's a virtual hug *huggles*

Best Answer

*hug*

Best Answer

(((hugg))) there.

Best Answer

hug

Best Answer

hug?

Best Answer

well that wasn't very reassuring.

Best Answer

sorry, was curious as to why you needed one, but to be reassuring HUGGGGGGGGZZZZZ

Best Answer

Just feeling like a failure. Questioning everything I've been taught to believe. But thanks.

Best Answer

what have you been taught to believe

Best Answer

That I was born to preform on stage, that God is real, that I'll somehow make it to New York, that I'll be successful.

Best Answer

the american dream for some part...god might be real, might not be if it makes you feel good that you have faith in a god then good, go with that...you are young like me and live in the moment with and without thinking, being mindful is good for the soul

Best Answer

Yeah. American dream, except I live in Canada. So it's basically the desperate "One of us has to make it out and succeed. Hmm, YOU! Your gonna be the one!" kind of thing

Best Answer

this is a reality but experience is potent and living is greater than dreams...do what you like but enjoy it also, life is short

Best Answer

I like you. You seem insightful.

Best Answer

that's very kind of you :) ty

Best Answer

np :)

Best Answer

yes you can ,and maybe in 4 years or so something more

Best Answer

Well...<br />
You have to come over here to get it..

Best Answer

aww :(

Best Answer