No idea what you are going on about, but today's nerd is tomorrow's boss.

Best Answer

more like tomorrow's serial killers. more nerds have became serial killers.

Best Answer

they also enjoy gobbling people up.
jeff dahmer

Best Answer

Would not call them nerds, but you have your world vision so go on with it. For me a nerd is like Bill Gates.

Best Answer

Can you quote some local news or something? I am curious

Best Answer

Okay right from the top of my head
Michael Hernandez
Luke Woodham
Jeffery Dahmer
Joel Rifkin
Dennis Nielsen
Mark Jensen
Some german kid I forget the name of
LS stabbing in 2007
Ned Snelgrove
Eric Smith
Joshua Phillips
All of the people listed were stereotypical nerds and there are dozens more I'll update this when I can remember the names

Best Answer

Think psychopaths was the original heading.

Best Answer

nope they were nerds. even people around them said so.

Best Answer

I think that you're afraid of your own shadow.

Best Answer

yeah sure i bet those people who were killed by nerds also were too. its called 'valuing your life'.
notice how kids would take guns to school in the 30's, yet school shootings didn't become rampant until modern times when nerds appeared.

Best Answer

You will join our ranks, you cannot escape the initiation.

Best Answer

Nerds are nice guys, the people you are describing are social misfits who appears to be nerds. Generalizing the linkup between these people and nerds is totally unfair.<br />
Who or what is a "nerd" ?????

Best Answer

no, these people were proper nerds, down to looks and traits. one had an IQ of 140, and loved science and edited wikipedia and was shy. then he randomly stabbed a kid because he wanted to know what it was like to kill. nerds have a natural bloodlust.

Best Answer

If it was jock from the football team who did that or broke another kid's neck just to see if he was strong enough to do it would you then go around stating that jocks are all killers ?

Best Answer

Actually what a lot of people don't read into is the fact that most shy guys or "nerds" as you call them get picked on for being so and one day they've had enough they can't take it anymore and they just snap.

Best Answer

Nerds own the world. There is no escape!

Best Answer

Us nerds are everywhere. You can't escape us.

Best Answer

Those aren't nerds but VERY Sick, Ignorant , Moronic people and they are everywhere especially where you least expect them.<br />
if it's that bad on you then I would see where else you could go online or wherever.<br />
Good Luck !

Best Answer

no they were nerds. they looked like nerds, acted like nerds, were smart. even the headline said ''Nerd charged with Murder''

Best Answer

OK as thats what I guess they are called but not every nerd is such like everything else in life.

Best Answer

every single nerd i ever knew in my life was either violent, murderous or dark.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that as I have known some very normal nerds. Hope you find a place that is much better for You and I wish you well in your educational endeavors.

Best Answer

Are you really that stupid?

Best Answer

If Your talking to me then please clarify.

Best Answer

seriously?

Best Answer

You are seriously mistaken. The definition of nerd has nothing to do with Satan, Satanism or blood lust.

Best Answer