www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BQ9AjY_7oM he formed a cult with 6 other nerds (thats quoted from the newspaper) who worshipped satan and he set fire to his dog and kilIed his mother the worst thing about this is there are nerds at my school so can i move to a online school where I will be with no nerds in the same building?? what if a nerd kilIs people because he lost a game of chess or something which has happened before these nerds are dangerous and so many times i see a picture of a nerd on the headlines front of the paper until schools get metal detectors and pat down regulations on these nerds then im not going to school or college publically. i cant concentrate being in the same building as a nerd, not just one nerd but about five or six of them. one is too many.
celestwolf celestwolf 16-17, M 12 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Education

No idea what you are going on about, but today's nerd is tomorrow's boss.

Best Answer

more like tomorrow's serial killers. more nerds have became serial killers.

Best Answer

they also enjoy gobbling people up.
jeff dahmer

Best Answer

Would not call them nerds, but you have your world vision so go on with it. For me a nerd is like Bill Gates.

Best Answer

Can you quote some local news or something? I am curious

Best Answer

Okay right from the top of my head
Michael Hernandez
Luke Woodham
Jeffery Dahmer
Joel Rifkin
Dennis Nielsen
Mark Jensen
Some german kid I forget the name of
LS stabbing in 2007
Ned Snelgrove
Eric Smith
Joshua Phillips
All of the people listed were stereotypical nerds and there are dozens more I'll update this when I can remember the names

Best Answer

Think psychopaths was the original heading.

Best Answer

nope they were nerds. even people around them said so.

Best Answer

I think that you're afraid of your own shadow.

Best Answer

yeah sure i bet those people who were killed by nerds also were too. its called 'valuing your life'.
notice how kids would take guns to school in the 30's, yet school shootings didn't become rampant until modern times when nerds appeared.

Best Answer

You will join our ranks, you cannot escape the initiation.

Best Answer

Nerds are nice guys, the people you are describing are social misfits who appears to be nerds. Generalizing the linkup between these people and nerds is totally unfair.

Who or what is a "nerd" ?????

Best Answer

no, these people were proper nerds, down to looks and traits. one had an IQ of 140, and loved science and edited wikipedia and was shy. then he randomly stabbed a kid because he wanted to know what it was like to kill. nerds have a natural bloodlust.

Best Answer

If it was jock from the football team who did that or broke another kid's neck just to see if he was strong enough to do it would you then go around stating that jocks are all killers ?

Best Answer

Actually what a lot of people don't read into is the fact that most shy guys or "nerds" as you call them get picked on for being so and one day they've had enough they can't take it anymore and they just snap.

Best Answer

Nerds own the world. There is no escape!

Best Answer

Hey! I married a nerd ... nerds are good people.

Best Answer

i knew a woman called julie jensen, who married a nerd. the nerd killed her by poisoning her with antifreeze and when that failed he sat on her to suffocate her. when the school principal called he said ''julie's asleep. shes going to be asleep for a long, long, time. [laughs]'' nerds are evil and worship satan.

Best Answer

So you're judging all nerds by that psycho? That's pretty silly. Most nerds are well-respected responsible people.
You need to get out more and see more of the world before you make generalizations like that. That's how terrible stereotypes begin.

Best Answer

Well I'm glad I don't live where you are.

Best Answer

Us nerds are everywhere. You can't escape us.

Best Answer

Those aren't nerds but VERY Sick, Ignorant , Moronic people and they are everywhere especially where you least expect them.

if it's that bad on you then I would see where else you could go online or wherever.

Good Luck !

Best Answer

no they were nerds. they looked like nerds, acted like nerds, were smart. even the headline said ''Nerd charged with Murder''

Best Answer

OK as thats what I guess they are called but not every nerd is such like everything else in life.

Best Answer

every single nerd i ever knew in my life was either violent, murderous or dark.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that as I have known some very normal nerds. Hope you find a place that is much better for You and I wish you well in your educational endeavors.

Best Answer

Are you really that stupid?

Best Answer

If Your talking to me then please clarify.

Best Answer

seriously?

Best Answer

You are seriously mistaken. The definition of nerd has nothing to do with Satan, Satanism or blood lust.

Best Answer

Join me I'll introduce you to the world of paranormal and fantasy. Dragons and vampires await you....Boo.

Best Answer