the most expensive one.

Best Answer

Hahaha lol that is what my hubby n son said...lol

Best Answer

i bought the 16 gig wifi in case i didn't like it. Ive had it for about 8 months and it is addicting and a fun toy. I still havent got sick of looking at the screen. If i buy another one it will be the most expensive one.

Best Answer

I have an iPad, I absolutely love it....wait until March, the ipad3 comes out, it's supposed to have a high def screen and much faster processor....once it comes out the iPad and ipad2 will be much cheaper :-D

Best Answer

Yay that is when I get a bonus...so I am def gonna check the ipad 3 out :)

Best Answer

Go to a store that carries it and play with it, I absolutely love mine. I travel alot for business and hate the hassle of my laptop and airport security. The iPad doesn't need to be removed to go thru security (X-ray can see through it). There are A LOT of great apps for it too, I love the kindle and nook apps!

Best Answer

Yay I will for sure do that :)

Best Answer

Depends on how much room you think you'll need and where you'll use it. If you think you'll mainly use it in a place where you'll have wireless, the 3G is unnecessary. If you think you'll have a lot of movies and music on it, get more GB on it.

Best Answer

Thank you so much :)

Best Answer

Ive got a galaxy tab 10.1, its basically the ipad just cheaper, and android

Best Answer

My hubby was like if you want one get a good one etc etc...but I just want it for games reading chatting looking up stuff EP etc..so I can't see spending way too much on one...Ty for the info :)

Best Answer

i really like my kindle.. that's all i can say. :]

Best Answer

Awesome where did you purchase it from?

Best Answer

ebay. got ebay bucks for it too.

Best Answer

That is awesome :)

Best Answer

Samsung Galaxy tab is pretty cool and slim :)

Best Answer