There is a medicine you can buy over the counter called Ural, it helps with the pain of a UTI, running should be ok.

Best Answer

You could, but make sure nothing rubs there you know. Ages since I had one and I was close to the toilet till the antibiotics kicked in.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer, hope you are better.

Best Answer

Depends on how severe the pain is.. Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.

Best Answer

You can, but don't you feel ill?

Best Answer

I've been on anti biotics for 5 days. It was really bad at first. Like I was debating going to the hospital and had a thermometer right next to me. It WAS a severe UTI... I have 5 more days left of anti biotics and I'm getting so sedentary and gaining weight :(

Best Answer

5 days on an antibiotic is good, you should be able to exercise now. Finish your meds ;-)

Best Answer

You can do anything, however, don't have sex and see your PCP.

Best Answer

lmao good luck with that

Best Answer

Drink lots of water, and mix some with lemon. A UTI wont stop u from running.

Best Answer

Yes, i think you have uti, don't worry, if it can't be cured by antibiotics, with not serious situation, you can cured by Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, it is a type of TCM, hope you can be cured, also for preventions, you can try to keep personal hygiene well, don't eat spicy or stimulating food, hope you can be recovered sooner.

Best Answer