ohwowthatsalot ohwowthatsalot 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

My dear, you can hang onto ANY delusion you want to.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

No words for this.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Were you like... Raped or something? That would be the only case where I would say yes.

Best Answer

That's the only way I can see this Q making sense too.

Best Answer

The math is easy. Where x is the number of people you actually slept with and y is the number of people you say you slept with:<br />
Men: y = (x + 2) * 2<br />
Women: y = (x - 2) / 2<br />
So, a woman can be a virgin after sleeping with two or less men while a man will only be a virgin if they failed to sleep with two other women in other dimensions.

Best Answer

Yes... there are many delusional people that believe they are something they aren't.

Best Answer

...No?

Best Answer

Depends how you would define "virginity"

Best Answer

pure being and never had s*ex before or oral s*ex

Best Answer

You said "Can I still be a virgin even --though I'm not--". Answers your own question? Makes no sense

Best Answer

youre being mean to the religious folks

Best Answer

I really don't understand. You claim you are "not" but you're asking if you are...

Best Answer

technically only if the men you've slept with were half the men they thought they were

Best Answer

The question doesn't make much sense. You either are or you are not. I personally don't think it matters either way, but you can't be both.

Best Answer

Some people are born with diseases like Aids

Best Answer

i don't believe you if it was true you would be humiliated.

Best Answer

nope. what has been done can not be undone.

Best Answer

if you've had penetrative sex, you're NOT a virgin. I also consider oral intercourse as "sex", but some don't.....*shrug*

Best Answer