We never even dated but i had the biggest crush on her and we flirted a little bit...and i figured its a crush i'll get over it, but she still in my head all the time and i've ruined some good relationships cause i feel like i'm still in love with her...HELP??? Is it possible... if so how do i get over it....how do i get over her?!?!?
JoJoCrAzIe JoJoCrAzIe 16-17, F 13 Answers Sep 23, 2011

After all this time, are you really in love with them or a fantasy of them?

Best Answer

I think you might be in love with the IDEA of being in love with her or you being a couple, I don't think you can actually be in love with her for who she is.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

There's plenty more fish in the sea.....

Best Answer

Apparently it is possible because you obviously really like her. however, don't confuse it with love. You keep telling yourself that and your gonna believe it and it will be hard to move on. Your in love with the "idea" not the person. I think it's best that you just go out with other people not committed so you get a taste of whats out there and anytime you start to think bout her just remember if its meant to be it will happen if not you just gotta keep moving forward with your life. If not you will never meet the person your supposed to be with that you actually will eventually fall in love with :) It will happen things just take time but for now be determined not to think about her and have fun with all the other girls out there

Best Answer

This answer SO fits me. Thank you!

Best Answer

Don't worry...there will be another girl who will come into your life and she will help you get over your last big crush. You just haven't met her yet.

Best Answer

going through the same thing about this guy it's been 8 years now

Best Answer

creep into her bedroom at night and take another look at her,ask yourself the same question when you remember all the crap times she gave you, hen shoot her, solves a lot of anguish

Best Answer

love your answer thanks...

Best Answer

Have you made a move yet? How could she refuse you, you handsome devil. Let me know how it goes :o)

Best Answer

Yep - why don't you ask her out - can't - too bad - if you can "I had the biggest crush on you and I think still do."

Best Answer

Give it a try and see

Best Answer