parastooheydari parastooheydari 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Your weight loss can increase excrementially.

Best Answer

Hahaha. Well played. :-)

Best Answer

Ned, you wanna tackle this one?

Best Answer

The best way for weight lost is what and how much you eat and getting more physical. Not making desperate choices like that.Enemas need to be used when appropriate.That would not be one of them.

Best Answer

i doubt it will help ...enemas are used to flush out sh!t when you are constipated or for cleansing you colon. Losing weight would require you to do it regularly and that cant be good. things not supposed to go up there...

Best Answer

This would be one of the dumbest things you could possibly do. It is bad for your body long term and can lead to lots of health problems. Exercise and watch what you eat. That is the only way.

Best Answer

I had to void my bowels before a surgical procedure earlier this year, by drinking something designed to completely evacuate my small- and large intestines. I lost 5 pounds as a result of being totally cleaned out. This also includes water that was in there.

Hope this helps,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

you going about it all wrong take a laxative instead and go shopping wear loose fitting clothing to let your body breath oh and eat a big breakfast refried beans and chorizo is how I do it

Best Answer

Loose weight? As opposed to tight weight? Like flabby folds of fat hanging off of you? I don't see how shoving a hose up your *** would do that, but I'm no doctor.

Best Answer

Enema cannot be used often. Change food habits and do exercises. They will be of some better use.

Best Answer

You may lose a little weight by taking an enema, but it is not meaningful weight loss. Waste matter in your bowel will soon be replaced. Improve your diet and exercize more. If taking enemas made you lose weight, everybody would be doing them.

Best Answer

no different than taking a dump, except that more will come out. the weight wouldn't stay off

Best Answer

Enema could help flush out some of the hardened feces that stay in the intestines which is caused by bad diet...

Why don't you just eat healthy food and exercise?

Best Answer

I'm figuratively behind you 100 percent!

Best Answer